Best place to watch the Super Bowl in SD?

Bundel2014

Feb 11, 2017
If your with the boys,get a cheap hotel in BocaChica,pack the coolers,beach by day,around the pool at night,for the game.I will be at the Midtowne restraunte in Sosua

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
I have found that a good place to watch American football has been Hooters in the Acropolis Mall. They have a lot of large screen TV's, decent food including excellent chicken wings and cold beer. The girls in the skimpy outfits are a bonus but I have spent several afternoons there watching football with my girlfriend and the atmosphere remained classy. I also found there were more people that understood the game there (Americans). I believe they also sell pitchers of beer.
I have also watched some football at Betcris on the Malicon near Malicon Center. I thought the TV's were small, the food was not great and most of the clientele did not understand the game or why I was cheering.
Usually I avoid chain restaurants but for football Hooters is my choice.

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
I have found that a good place to watch American football has been Hooters in the Acropolis Mall. They have a lot of large screen TV's, decent food including excellent chicken wings and cold beer. The girls in the skimpy outfits are a bonus but I have spent several afternoons there watching football with my girlfriend and the atmosphere remained classy. I also found there were more people that understood the game there (Americans). I believe they also sell pitchers of beer.
I have also watched some football at Betcris on the Malicon near Malicon Center. I thought the TV's were small, the food was not great and most of the clientele did not understand the game or why I was cheering.
Usually I avoid chain restaurants but for football Hooters is my choice.

Thanks. Ive watched the last 2 games there at Hooters. . The first playoff game and the NFC Championship game. I agree its a very good spot. There was hardly anybody there for either game. Im just looking for something different. Someone else suggested the Hard Rock but ive never been there so I am not sure if i will get a good seat, viewing angle etc. I have no interest in betting on the game. Just want a good view in HD, good food, cold beer.

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
If your with the boys,get a cheap hotel in BocaChica,pack the coolers,beach by day,around the pool at night,for the game.I will be at the Midtowne restraunte in Sosua

I would love to watch the game in Sosua but its too far. I am in SD. Sosua is one of the only places in the DR i have yet to visit. dont have many friends here so beach day in Boca Chica is out. My dominican wife hates the Sun. go figure.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
if u r in boca chica go to the boat house . lots of americans there.huge screen , great place.