Transit visa

Barnie

Feb 5, 2018
Do I need a transit visa to pass through San Juan or Tortola or even Puerto Rico if I have a Dominican Republic passport and how do I apply for the visa I'm flying to Antigua to get a connection flight to Barbados I already have a multiple entry visa for Barbados 

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Do I need a transit visa to pass through San Juan or Tortola or even Puerto Rico if I have a Dominican Republic passport and how do I apply for the visa I'm flying to Antigua to get a connection flight to Barbados I already have a multiple entry visa for Barbados 

Yes, you need visa from USA to pass by San Juan, and also need a visa to pass by Tortola.  Good luck very dificult the cinections now to the islands

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

Flying through the states or US territories requires a visa. I didn't see this thread until I responded to your post in another thread.. See below.

You don't need to transit through the US Islands to get to Antigua. PAWA from SDQ to SXM and liat or Winair to Antigua. You can also direct fly from SDQ to Anguilla via SAP airlines and catch Liat to Antigua. You can also fly directly to Barbados from SXM. No visa necessary. You will be required to have a return ticket purchased though.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Flying through the states or US territories requires a visa. I didn't see this thread until I responded to your post in another thread.. See below.

You don't need to transit through the US Islands to get to Antigua. PAWA from SDQ to SXM and liat or Winair to Antigua. You can also direct fly from SDQ to Anguilla via SAP airlines and catch Liat to Antigua. You can also fly directly to Barbados from SXM. No visa necessary. You will be required to have a return ticket purchased though.

Also Sky has some direct flights from SDQ to Antigua.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Also Sky has some direct flights from SDQ to Antigua.

Yeah, but SKY isn't the most professional airline to deal with. They were robbing people in Anguilla (Dominicans) trying to get home after Irma and Maria. The Anguilla Govt. arrested their local agent here in late December and they are no longer flying at least to Anguilla. To be fair, I'm not sure if it was the airlines fault or the agent.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Yeah, but SKY isn't the most professional airline to deal with. They were robbing people in Anguilla (Dominicans) trying to get home after Irma and Maria. The Anguilla Govt. arrested their local agent here in late December and they are no longer flying at least to Anguilla. To be fair, I'm not sure if it was the airlines fault or the agent.

i know that usually they have very hight prices, but i will ask about it.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris

I asked a friend and he told me that the agent was getting paid for the tickets but didnt purchased to sky those tickets.