GOLO where are you? ? ?

2DRs

Mar 19, 2002
We are wating for you to return and make a reply to these questions:

---------Pib makes a good point "you can CLAIM that back then you were somebody". Golo are you living in the past? ? ? Because today you are living as a superchopo and that is not the same as Trujillista and living in the time of el Chivo.

--------Please Golo, tell us why you weren't a member of Santo Domingo Country Club? ? ?

--------I am not interested in your continued research on my family background, because for your benefit, you are on the wrong track. Aliro, Anselmo and I have no relationship whatsoever. In fact, I would not mind being a relative of either. Both are or were very well known people. Why dont
you identify yourself. Are you afraid I may know something about you?

TW

Golo said the above and I made my reply:

-------Golo has asked me to make public my identity, I will say that I represent a Dominican family that has it's name written in the history books. And I will repeat my question for you: - And one last thing do you remember Cuquito Armenteros, y Arturito Santana? ? ?

The above are things that were said between Golo and my self in the messages under the title: "Has the Dominican ever had a "good" President?" And now he has not one word to say went I make the reply:

--------And one last thing do you remember Cuquito Armenteros, y Arturito Santana? ? ?

Golo: We are waiting for you to make a reply.

- 2DRs -

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Shame on you 2! "Bear Baiting" is Illegal!

When a "Bear" is sleeping you don,t throw "sticks & stones" at the bear,untill he awakes and "attacks" you!! Especially an "old,tired,skinny,poorly dressed,bear! Leave the "BEAR"alone.He was out until 5:30 AM,and still couldn,t find a "cuerito" for "Cien Pesos"! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

2DRs

Mar 19, 2002
Golo & Criss Colon

Mr. Colon you most irreverent. I'm sure the Golo will tell us of his nocturnal success, if he will come back.

- 2DRs -

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I woke up this morning with "Mom knows best" in my head for some reason...or you could do the Forrest Gump thing.. "Momma always said...(stupid is as stupid does)"

Just some thoughts.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
2DRs

2DRs is a gutless, "tira piedra y esconde la mano" nerd who has only one thing to do in this forum....ask stupid questions.

To this date I have not been able to figure out this dude, or his dumb questions. Notice, he always leaves questions without a clue to myself or to anybody as to the reasons for them, or where the questions would lead to.

For instance, what is the point of my membership, or not in the Santo Domingo Country Club? I have bee to parties there, but I have never been a member. So what is the point. My family has been a founding family and loyal to the Club Naco, so why would I be interested in Santo Domingo Country Club except go to parties where I have been invited by members. The SCC is mostly for Arroyo Hondo people. People from Piantini and Naco prefer the Club Naco. Its always been that way. So please, 2DRS explain your point.

What is your or PIBs point about being somebody during Trujillo and what you call a super chopo now? Can anyone here make sense of this rubbish. Hey pal, I was born with a gold spoon during Trujillos Era and lived thru it like a prince, and I still live like a prince now. Government changes do not matter to me. I am always on top. My family and money will always be top meat.

As to your name dropping, who cares about Armenteros or Santana? Perhaps you would like to explain the connection. Just like with your "tuerto" stuff and Aliro connection, you have not been able to connect. Stop dropping useless information. If you got something lay it out. Dont be afraid and say what you got to say. Perhaps the honorable thing for you to do is to identify yourself. Or, are you afraid we may all soon know you are nothing but a nobody?

TW

Jerry K

Jan 1, 2002
Well put Golo

Like we say on the north coast, f_ _kem and the horse they rode in on. We appreciate your insight on various topics and there are those of us who concur wholeheartedly.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This "golo","2DRs' thing is "Boring"!

Time top take it to "email" girls! I could care if you don,t know why "TW" can,t be a member of the SD Country Club!("EL JEFE" told me just before he died) It is "Un-Believable"!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC I "see" a big "padlock" in the near future of this thread!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
2DR's, can you please take you love affair with Golo some place else. You have the padlock in your hand, it's your call...

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Robert

Robert:

While it does not bother me one bit wether you close, or not this thread which is based on garbage anyway, I have no problem defending myself from innuendos or fake information posted for the benefit of confusing people, or creating doubts among people.

Notice that the person creating this has but posted 8 times and everyone of his or her posts are directed at me. This is no different than the way it was at Bravenet. This person has no issues to deal with.

I have made it a practice in this forum to go straight forward at anybody or anything posted without resorting to subterfuge. In fact, those who dont know who I am personally were not interested in doing so. I showed my face at the DR1 Christmas event for everyone to see me and those courageous enough to show their face and meet reality. I understand it is not easy to talk big and then hide.

Some people involved in controversial issues may be afraid for their safety. Others may be afraid they could dissapoint the crowd when confronted person to person. I can understand that. I have always being very sure of myself.

But my point is that if you want to go head to head with somebody, face the music and show your face. Dont be afraid to say who you are, where you are, and where you live. Credibility is the result of responsibility. I have never said anything I can not support with facts or at least with information that can lead to the answer. I never leave things untangled. It is there for everyone to see. The only thing I protect is my independence to say what I want.

Notice how even Trujillistas in this forum are afraid to defend their belief that this man was greater than his contemporaries. There are laws in DR against defending Trujillo. I am not afraid to say publicly or to even Hipolitos face, that he is a midget next to Trujillo. Khalil Hache, the best Dominican polo player, entrepeneur , patriot and a much admired Dominican has even come out in magazine articles defending his loyalty to Trujillo. Euclides Gutierrez, an ex-constitutionalist leftist leader, founding member of the PLD and top PLD Party leader has stated himself that Trujillo was a great leader. But few dare to say so. It is easy to say the contrary, especially for those who never lived then, and those who want to deny their involvement in their support for Trujillo. I state and state it again and again responsibly.....95% of Dominicans supported Trujillo. No other leader in this nation enjoyed so much public support. The proof of this for recent baby boomers, is that our most trusted and popular leader in this nation is Joaquin Balaguer, a Trujillo clone, servant and imitator. Those who deny this are a bunch of hypocrites. Even a close family member of mine, who used to place Trujillo pictures in his living room as late as five years ago, is today a post-constitutionalist and admirer of the Mirabal sisters. People tend to revise history even in their own minds. Even in your own family. It is happening in mine, where 100% were Trujillistas and today they hide the truth.

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
TW

My father-in-law was president of NACO a few times. Funny thing was is that he preferred the Country Club of Santo Domingo. I go to NACO frequently with some of my wife's family to shoot pool. For everything else I go to "El Country" Hell, my wedding reception was even at CCSD.

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Chuck Barris Where are you?

Some of you old Gringos out there must remember "The Gong Show" The idea was that everyday people would go on the show and display their "Talent"! They would sing,tell jokes,dance,"Belch Sing",make funny faces,and much "worse".Three celebrity judges would vote to see who was the "Winner".If the "talent" was really bad,or gross' the judges would hit a large "Chineese Gong",and the guest would be forced to leave before getting to the vote! Maybe if 5 or more people on DR1 "Gonged" a thread,it could be closed!Not would,but could.That way DR1,could get a sense of how the thread was being received by others on line.For example,I "Gong" this thread right now.It is only serving for "someone" to tell us how rich and powerful he and his family are in the DR.Talk about a Big Fish in a small pond.Must be why he came back.In the US nobody gives a "flying F**k" who your parents are,or where you live,and rightfully so!Criss(I,m from Streator Illinois!"Who said,"Where????????)Colon

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
CC Streator what?

I agree 100% with you Criss. Nobody knows where Streator is in this forum, except you and I. I drove thru your dreary town many times during my supervision of 18 office branches and forest preserves for lumbering purposes. And, of course, who cares who anybody is in the middle of a trillion acres of corn? Why would anybody care who goes to your "Red Barn" restaurants along the 55 highway, your idea of gourmet restaurant down your way. Do you still eat those 99 cent breakfasts with greasy sausages and eggs?

Cmon Criss, be serious. Have you ever heard of Madison Avenue? Park Avenue? Beverly Hills? Marthas Vineyard? Harvard U.? Brown University? Glencoe, ILL., Southhampton, LI, Lake Shore Drive? Perhaps, you ought to check the people who live in these areas. They certainly give a damn as to where you live, what school you go to, etc. Ever wonder why corporate America discriminates in favor of Harvard and MIT graduates? Isnt it a guarantee to start with a six-figure salary one of their degrees? Why cant a graduate from Hostos Community College even get a guaranteed $20,000 starting salary? Why does People Magazine have such great readership? Why do people buy GQ? Or why did Womens Wear Daily become the national anthem for fashion? get your facts straight dude? Just because you are from the land of corn doesnt mean people dont ask for pedigrees.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"El Jefe" knows! & Ottawa,Peoria,Kankakee,too!

I don,t have to respond,and there lies the rub!Your post is my response.You don,t see it,those of use lucky enough to be self assured do!CC......."Stop! with those 99c breakfast will you"?I,m hungry! "JC PENNY Rules",especially when they have a sale!

jt76

Jan 23, 2002
I double gong this thread

Could we not spend the time discussing TW's wealth, power, influence.... (your heads swelling by the minute isn't it TW?). I agree with CC (words I never thought I would ever write). Let's move on from this choperia

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
By the way Criss

What happened to all your K-marts and Walmarts? I hear things are not going too good out there in La Salle, Livingston, Peoria and Bureau counties. Can anyone imagine smalltown USA without these fashion outlets for cowhands?

On the contrary, we got a problem here in Piantini. Too much proliferation of luxury malls. Can you believe having so many designer boutiques in such small area? By the way, are there any VIP movie areas in Saluki territory? How about in Washington,DC?
When was the last time Pavarotti visited Peoria or Rockford? While I still conserve my numbered Gucci silk framed scarf from the last Pavarotti Chicago Lyric Opera concert(pictures posted by Robert in DR1 in a furniture-related thread) and saw no need to see him here at Teatro Nacional, I dont remember him singing in a corn field.

TW

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I triple gong this thread!

Criss...you rock!

Anyway, if the person this thread is named after is so wealthy, well read, travelled, etc. (by his own mention) what the heck is he doing at the computer all day?

Only goes to prove that money doesn't bring you happiness...

Get a life!