Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Virtual Office in the Dominican Republic

  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Virtual Office in the Dominican Republic

    What is a virtual office ? The term is a bit misleading as it is not something floating up in the world wide web. Actually the most important part of the service is that it gives you a business address in the main business area of a city in a prestigious known building. We at Your Island Office are located on Av Sarasota near the corner of Av Abraham Lincoln in the office tower AIRD in Suite 1103, which is the office tower where the Association Industrias Republica Dominicana and the American Chamber of Commerce has their offices. What more does a virtual office then offer ? We have different plans which can be seen here on our website www.yourislandoffice.com . Your own dedicated phone number, bilingual receptionist service, call forwarding, voice message to email, high speed internet and receipt of mail. Also depending on the plan it can include use of a private office some hours a week, use of our open virtual club and we have two conference rooms one for 6 people and one for 10 people with a view of the city. Is this useful services ? We think so as it gives your business a professional image, and for an entrepreneur, consultant or foreign company coming into the market, it is an easy was of getting started. 
    Commercial Real Estate
    www.boyterisland.com

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good Luck.

  3. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Boyter View Post
    What is a virtual office ? The term is a bit misleading as it is not something floating up in the world wide web. Actually the most important part of the service is that it gives you a business address in the main business area of a city in a prestigious known building. We at Your Island Office are located on Av Sarasota near the corner of Av Abraham Lincoln in the office tower AIRD in Suite 1103, which is the office tower where the Association Industrias Republica Dominicana and the American Chamber of Commerce has their offices. What more does a virtual office then offer ? We have different plans which can be seen here on our website www.yourislandoffice.com . Your own dedicated phone number, bilingual receptionist service, call forwarding, voice message to email, high speed internet and receipt of mail. Also depending on the plan it can include use of a private office some hours a week, use of our open virtual club and we have two conference rooms one for 6 people and one for 10 people with a view of the city. Is this useful services ? We think so as it gives your business a professional image, and for an entrepreneur, consultant or foreign company coming into the market, it is an easy was of getting started. 
    Several questions...

    1. Is this post a paid ad? I ask because I don't know where the paid ads go here on this site. I didn't think they are in the Business Forum? 2. You go back and forth between Virtual Office and Bricks and Mortar office. I am confused when you are meaning V.O. vs. B.M. and vice versa.

    For example 'Your Island Office'. Is that V.O. or B.M.?

    The private office some hours a week, V.O. or B.M.?

    Conference rooms; V.O. or B.M.?

  5. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  6. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think this a great idea.... impressive

    Good idea for those Internet people/workers who need it...

    Maybe a branch on the north coast in the future ??

  7. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  8. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    I think this a great idea.... impressive

    Good idea for those Internet people/workers who need it...

    Maybe a branch on the north coast in the future ??
    It is a little confusing. The website John lists is a dead link, so I'm not sure what's up there.

  9. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  10. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    It is a little confusing. The website John lists is a dead link, so I'm not sure what's up there.
    It is not dead. I was able to access it both yesterday and today with no problems.

  11. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    It is a little confusing. The website John lists is a dead link, so I'm not sure what's up there.
    I got in JD... y'day & just now

  12. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  13. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You guys are right.. When I click on the link, I get a "Page not found" message, but it's in the center of the screen. The links are active however. Looks like a small screw up with his home page.

  14. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  15. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,999
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    You guys are right.. When I click on the link, I get a "Page not found" message, but it's in the center of the screen. The links are active however. Looks like a small screw up with his home page.

    I don't see that. I still think it's something on your side.


  16. Likes John Boyter liked this post
  17. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    I don't see that. I still think it's something on your side.

    Definitely possible. I'm using Chrome and here's what I get:



  18. Likes John Boyter liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •