Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    Are you French?
    My error. No stars. Australia?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    The link doesn't disclose anything?
    San Juan's Skyline - LOL. There are plenty of poverty striken ghettos in PR. Anyone saying different is not dealing with reality.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

My error. No stars. Australia?
    Seriuosly dude? Red, White and Blue with starts and you can't put this together?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriuosly dude? Red, White and Blue with starts and you can't put this together?
    Would that be Stars.

5. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    San Juan's Skyline - LOL. There are plenty of poverty striken ghettos in PR. Anyone saying different is not dealing with reality.
    Ghettos as bad places, of course there are many, if you mean other than that, then please cite them?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    Would that be Stars.
    Indeed!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

These arguments can never actually be had with any real hard numbers to compare. It's like comparing apples to oranges. The fact that we are even having this debate says more about PR than it says about DR. The truth and sad truth is that no matter how you slice it PR is in terrible shape right now, period! If PR is a little better than DR right now it should be because of it's connection to the U.S. The sad part is that it's not way better than DR...that my friend says it all. Again, I can sit here and say if the DR had the same status we would be light years ahead of PR but unfortunately we can't add or compare numbers that don't exist.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Only because you stated in Post #50, that you do not want to be tagged as Puerto Rican. In Post #98, you state you have no dogs in the fight.
    Are Puerto Ricans not your fellow countrymen? You know, the same as Floridians and Texans?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Only because you stated in Post #50, that you do not want to be tagged as Puerto Rican. In Post #98, you state you have no dogs in the fight.
    Are Puerto Ricans not your fellow countrymen? You know, the same as Floridians and Texans?
    I believe you should ask them that question?

One thing for certain and I've said the same in prior replies; when asked, a Puerto Rican will never answer with I am an American, they'll proudly reply, I am from PR.

But politics and semantics, which is what you have resorted to, have no void to fill in this conversation.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

As I just responded to another poster, I guess we will just have to agree to disagree then. Have a blessed evening.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast