The woman in the sperm bank

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
One day a woman was working at a sperm bank when an armed and masked robber bursts in demanding money.

The woman has no money and says: “sir you do realize this is a sperm bank right?”

The man replies: “fine then take me to where you keep the sperm or I will shoot you”

The girl directs him to the vault and the man says: “I want you to drink one.”

Reluctantly the women drinks the sperm and the man says: “drink another one”, so she does after she’s done the man pulls off his mask and says: “see honey it’s not that hard”.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
210kpi1.png

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Then there's the woman with an apparent speech impediment who accosts a man outside a medical clinic building and asks him: "Iz thish the shperm bank?"

He tells her it is. She goes in and tells the receptionist she wants to make a depo****.

wbr

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Without a doubt, a married guy started this joke. Only it wasn't a joke when he first told it.
I think mothers pass down the knowledge that once the ring is on your finger the BJ's stop.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Did you ask your wife? ;)

Didn't have to ask. They just stopped when the ring went on. Both times. It's not just me. Asked most of my married friends and relatives. They all agreed.
Wedding ring equals no BJ's from the wife.