What a shame and a sham!!

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
You know I sat back I and I started thinking that
I did get a little out of hand with my fearless
defense of Haiti and I explained in a private
e:mail to some of the more notable icons on this
page my philosophy on supporting the under dogs since I consider my self to have been one growing
up. I also offered my apologies to those that I
thought were and those that indicated to me that they were offended by my remarks last week.

I received some very harsh responses but that did
not bother me I am an adult after all, I am
able to take it and receive it back harshly.

I put one simple post up about the safety of Aeromar and have received 60 hits but not a one
resonse. I find it hard to beleve that with all
of the real and imagined experts here nobody would want to venture any response to the query.
If some of you are still incensed by some of my
statements I have already apologized and I am not
going to apologize again, for which I can say is far better than some of the foul mouthed ingrates
that sent me responses. If somebody has the idea that I should be given the cold shoulder or not responded to fine, if we must reduce our irritation into childish games so be it! This is
is not something for which I shall lose sleep over
or be forced to seek the services of a psychiatrist for. It does seem to be somewhat of a
clit here and if I am not desired in the sand box
no big deal, I just want to let the little kiddies
to know that I am not really bothered by such things.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Talk about not reponding to you, I asked you a question a few threads back and never got a reponce back publicy or privetly.
I dont think any one i refusing to answer any legitimate question. The reason I didnt answer about Aeromar was I have no idea possibly iothers dont know either. Maybee you should look at some of the remarks others make to you and try to learn from them. The open forum is labled NOT for the faint. If your looking for more moderate discussions there are other forums here like living and travel .
Also its seems to me like your kinda crying here .....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Emergency message to Isaac!!!!!!!

In your above post,3rd "sentence"? from the bottom,you used the word;"Clit"! I believe the word you should have used is'"Clique"!! Clique means a private,or pressure group.Clit,on the other hand means,well,you know!Oh!,perhaps you don,t know!That would explane your "problem" finding a permanent relationship!It would also explane your "Un-Godly" long and boring posts about Haitians.(Nothing to do,women don,t seem to want a second date!)I suggest you make a trip to B&N,buy two books,a dictionary,and a "Gray,s" Anatomy.It will save you some embarrassing moments in your future! .........Now about your "Aeromar" post,we "lived" through your "Love-sick puppy"posts,then,and now,your "Haitian Brothers" posts,no one wants to get you started on "Aeromar"cause we,"Been There,Done That" with you twice before!Criss cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccColon

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Isaac

Do you know what your problem is? You started as an innocent fool looking for a Dominican wife and now all of the sudden, you have forgotten about the wife and started getting your nose into areas you know nothing about.

You remind me of another nerd from Florida who started in this forum as a sheepish teen looking for help to land a job in DR, the land of giants(only the strong survive and get the real jobs) and then, after reality sunk in and his goal of getting a job here evaporated, started getting into all kinds of other issues unrelated to his job search.

I call that "Searching for Paradise Frustration". Many people live their fantasy thru DR1. If you cannot get real coconuts you can at least watch them thru internet. May I suggest Samana.com. They have great pictures of DR to make your fantasy come thru.

TW

Mar 21, 2002
Isaac Green

You are interesting and funny. Anyone who riles up Criss Colon and TW is A1 in my book. Keep posting inflammatory subjects cuz anything else is totally boring.