Chris, grow up give it a rest! How many more times can you beat a dead horse?

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Chris,

Since obviously you can not allow the past to be the past perhaps you can at least direct that
high powered sense of wit in a different direction. For someone that is alledgedly so smart
you seem to revert to a childs tactics,I offered
my regrets if I hurt your feelings,apparentlly
you that is not good enough for you well that is
all you have coming. The Haiti issue must have really taken so much out of you that you are
devoid of any other preoccupation than to continue
the kiddie hour by your attacks on me, I think
that in time people on this board will see you
for what you are which I will leave to the far
more graphic imaginations of others. I was the better person for having apologized while on the
other hand are incapable of any expositive gesture
of regret. You also want to call someone dumb,
I'll allow you the exclusivity of wallowing in the gutter.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Isaac Green;"The Horse Whisperer"!

I don,t know "Sir" Isaac,How many more times can you beat a dead horse?Or is your query purely rhetorical?or as they say in "DC",Whutdafuyutakinbowbro?I,m sorry Isaac,since you started this Haiti "thing" I can,t sleep at night! All I see is thousands of Haitians pouring over the border at Monticristi and heading for "TW,s" condo in Piantini to peel oranges,throw the peels in the street,while the simultaneously "peeing" on the tires of his "ChopoBird"CCrissCColonCccCCCcCCcCCcCccccCCCCCcCThat was you(Georgethe4th.Right?)"GONG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hold on Eric help is on the way!

A movie about the life of "Chucky Baby" is in production as we "post" It will include lots of "Gong Show" exploits.How about,"The Un-Known Comic"?!! WOW!My Hero! Criss "Funny Bone"ColonCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Hey,I got an interesting "E-Mail" last week! "Your annoying"thats all it said,"Your annoying" I don,t know if I should be flattered or if I should be flattered?I guess I,m flattered!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Criss, too bad.......

you cannot runaway from negroes even in Streator, where you sought refuge thinking you did not have to deal with their ghettos. But life is unjust. Downstate Illinois, a heaven for conservative politics and skinhead minds has been invaded by Haitian like people, only with much more intellect and decent history behind them, something we cannot say about the voodies.

Whatryougonnado? hehehe.

TW

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Just like the Gong Show performers came and went but Chuck Barris, the host, was there for a long time...

Sound familiar? Captain Criss will givith and he will taketh away. Get on his bad side and you lose the entire crowd...

GONG

Queen Elizabeth the I :)

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Golo and Chris I look forward to many good battles with you in the weeks to come

Well my two like minded brethren in arms or should I say hoods? At any rate, you two will do nicely and prove to be rather interesting quarry something slightly more interesting than an meaningless amoeba.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OK,Isaac lay down,I,m sure the "attack"will pass

Nobody make any fast movements,Isaac is having an incoherent "Moment"! It will pass.Just act normal and he should come around soon.Isaac,didn,t know you used the "King,s English",in the "Colonies" we use;"Ameba",not "Ameoba" Must be the "O" you had "left-over" from,"collquial"!!!...Can,t let those "O,s" pile up!"Criss of Orange"

Last edited: