Isaac Green and "The Bachelor"

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
It is hard to understand why Isaac Green has had so much trouble finding a woman in the Big White North and is now on an alternative route to Dominican women.

North American women are a dime a dozen. They are desperate for men. If you think our DR gals are out there hunting for elegible hunks like AZB, wait till you feel what goes on in the North.

Just take a look at how for example, 23 single beautiful American women are shamessly begging for their life at the knees of this man that has been selected as a date and possible groom in ABC networks "The Bachelor" show. The man is just a normal 6ft. typical American hunk, the sort you find anywhere in any US city. But these women remind me of a hungry harem of The Ten Commandments sacred gold idol worshippers who would turn to wild sex and orgies everytime Moses turned around to climb for the sacred stones. This is so typical of American women, that they even agreed to date the man all together. Yes, all 23 of them go out in one huge date with this lucky fella. He even has make out sessions with multiple women. At the last show, only 15 of them were selected as semifinalists. All for the priviledge of perhaps marrying this guy.

Isaac, what are you doing trying to get our tough Dominican girls?
Have you tried a night out at Coco Walk in Coconout Grove? Do you know how easy is to score there? Why dont you try dancing some salsa at South Beachs Rio club? All you need is a few fancy turns...and voila...the girl is yours?

I am still trying to find any Dominican men who have to really even try hard to get married. In fact, our biggest problem is finding women who act just like us....who want to have bodily contact....no committments....no children talk,,,,no shared-future and goals together....just plain normal fun.

Hey dude, are you real?

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Same "Shit" different day!!!

"TW" made a "Post" and nobody came!! Look 'golo" 59 hits,and only one response!(Mine!) Your days are over!! People can only read your same "crap" so many times,and then they stop caring!The only one who cares wether or not you get "laid" is you,and perhaps the pobre "cuerito" who wants your 300 pesos to buy some milk and "Pampers"! Very sad! "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"! CCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccColon

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Nah Criss.......

It's the "Isaac Geen" that's turning everyone off.........
Nice to see Golo is being true to form and wasting his brain reply trying to get a "rise" out of everyone!!

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Yeah something we can all find common ground on, the woman, the babe, the honey pot

Golo,

I maybe I am genetically predisposed to the Dominicanita, I don't care to have ab American
woman or perhaps as some of the smart a---- here
might say they don't prefer to have me. At any
rate here in DC the statistics show 10 women for every man it's not about getting an American gal
it's about having "una aventura con una Dominicanita! entiende?

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Who is this person?

Who is this person who interjects here thoughts
as though they are of some meaning, why it is Momm C fashionably irritating like a rash that never
fades.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Geez Isaac.....

At least most college grads I know can formulate a complete sentence that is comprehendable.
Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time "finding" any women American or Dominicanita who is willing to have a "relationship" with you. Most real women want a man they can talk to either before or after sex!!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Dear Negrito,

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!

PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM "DOMINICANITAS"!!!!!!!!!

(Seriously, what's your deal? Are they inferior to you? Why the diminutive suffix? You're saying, I guess, that you like them small? Whatever...It's offensive and I would expect YOU, of all people, to be a little more sensitive to these issues.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There you go again,"Isaac the Dull"!

You just "Violated" the "3 posts-in-a-row-without-a-response-rule"!"Who is it who interjects here thoughts of a "Paranoid-Schizophrenic"? Why it is; "Isaac the Dull",the "Rash" who never goes away!Just like "Herpes" this guy keeps coming back! Just when you think "IT,s" gone,"Boom",the little "Blister" pops up where you least expect it!Anyone have some "Zivorax" for the internet? Criss Colon

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
That's the whole point Jane J.

He's not sensitive at all.......he's just trying to make like he is. Read his posts......he's got to be worse than most.
His whole goal is to inflame,denigrate, humiliate, and throw dirt at all of us (especially Dominicanitas!! -by the way are they a race in this country I don't know about???? I've NEVER met one - but I do know lots of nice Dominicans)
As I said :
"At least most college grads I know can formulate a complete sentence that is comprehendable.
Maybe that's why you're having such a hard time "finding" any women American or Dominicanita who is willing to have a "relationship" with you. Most real women want a man they can talk to either before or after sex!!"

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
I still have much to learn about collquialism.

Jane,

I must confess my ignorance I had no idea that
you would find this term (Dominicanita) offensive.
As biographer Momm C pointed out my intentions are the exact opposite of what she stated.

I still have much to learn but I must say that for
all of the time that I spent in Santiago that is all I heard I did not know that it was seen
as being condescending, my regrets if you took it the wrong way.

Hopefully this is a properly form--u--la--ted
sen-ten--ce?

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Well Bob you can't get them all right.

Oh and also Golo undoubtedly would have you all
to believe that I am on the other side of the
bell curve and therefore should be given a few
bonus points because my life experience did not
lend itself to properly learing the English language. Maybe this sucks less? thanks, Bob

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Dear Negrito,

Jane J. said:
FOR THE LOVE OF PETE!

PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM "DOMINICANITAS"!!!!!!!!!

(Seriously, what's your deal? Are they inferior to you? Why the diminutive suffix? You're saying, I guess, that you like them small? Whatever...It's offensive and I would expect YOU, of all people, to be a little more sensitive to these issues.)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don,t leave me out!

Golo doesn,t like you just because you are black.I think you are an ignorant,pseudo-intellectual fool,who just happens to be black!The sentences are "run-on",could I lend you some "punctuation"?I have extra!...."Spelling Tip of the Day!"Colloquialism" Simon Bolivar,"El Libertador"...(Lets see if Isaac can figure out who this "really" is!!) don,t tell him,OK?

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Ok! How come th quote feature isn't wrking for me?

Jan,

May I suggest you stop telling people what is offensive to Dominicans unless you know it is true. Which you don't.

I have never met a sweet young Dominicanita who did not like to be called that. It is a term of endearment. Just like Chick, Babe, Sweetie, Toots, Broad,or beautiful.
What woman wouldn't like to be called any of those unless she is suffering from Attitude problem.

Tony C.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I don't presume to judge what may or may not offend other people, Tony C. If someone started a thread called "Lookin' For Sweeties" or "Are There Any Positive Experiences With Broads?" I (and I'm speaking for myself) would be equally grossed out. Calling your girlfriend "babe", "toots" or whatever is fine (hey, I LIKE to be called mami). But CONSTANTLY referring to a whole country of women as "Dominicanitas" is working my last nerve.

(Quote feature is not working for anyone)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Call me MommC ATTITUDE

but if you start calling me any of those "endearments" you'll get your chops smacked right back to where they came from!!!!

I don't take no S**T from nobody and that's what those terms are to a "cultured" women. If ALL the Dominican women you've met like those endearments says something about where you come from doesn't it?

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Isaac...

I'm just messing with you dude. Don't take me serious. My spelling is just as focked up as yours.