Question for Criss (Cristobal?) Colon (and tip for Haitian lovers)

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
Hola Criss

I'm curious to know how come that your last name is "Colon" if you are an American originally from Illinois?????
Isn't "Colon" supposed to be a "Spanish" name?
Are you a "Conquistador" ?
Did you take your wife's name?
Could you explain Criss??

By the way, i want to congratulate you as well as TW, AZB, Robert, Momm C and all other DR lovers for taking a stand against those hypocrites Hatian Lovers that have plagued this board with all that nonsense about how my country has to accomodate those savage monkeys regardless of the fact that we have our own problems and we are already doing too much for those invaders. most of the old members of this board should know my position on this issue from previous posts that i have made. One thing is for sure, someday i hope to be president of DR, and i promise you all that i will take care of the Haitian question once for all when i get to the Palacio Nacional. Keep it up guys, we have too much a sense of nationalism to allow this influx to destroy our nation. i'll give one piece of advice to Haitian lovers that want to come to my country to get a girl,(you know who you are, if the hat fits you then wear it) dont you EVER let a Dominican girl know about your position about Haiti.
you are either on our side or on the Haitian side, so as soon as they find out you are against us, they will get away from you sooner than a heart beat. Or better yet, just go to Haiti, or to a "batey" around the sugar cane fields and find yourself a negra that you can share your stupid ideas and frustrations with.
y como dicen las mujeres en Santo Domingo : "te subi lo vidrio"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes,I could explain it!....I could,but I won,t!

Because then I would have to "Terminate you with extreme prejudice"!My real name is Juan Pablo Duarte!Criss Colon

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Duarte?

That was the name of my old anti commi. friend
in El Salvador, Jose Napolean Duarte unfortunately
he did us a great dis-service by not assuring that
only those most venerable for the legacy carry-on
that well otherwise respected name not withstanding a few usupers!!

As for the DR's prolems with it's neighbors
the DR and Haiti are like the US and Mexico only
the leaders in the US are smart enough to know that engagement with the Mexicans is the best way
to moderate some of our problems with them.

In a way I am not surprised that the DR is having such a problem with its neighbor according to a recent article in the paper it seems as though only 17% of Domincan adults are registered to vote
that means the overwhelming portion of the Dominican populace is subjected to perpetual
corruption in government and the equally repulsives thoughts of some of the old farts
on this board.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Issac,
You need to take your ritalin.

What does Jose Npoleon Duarte have to do with Juan Pablo Duarte?

As for Dominican Adults who are registred to vote the # is closer to 90 %. All Dominican Adult Citizens are required to vote. It is compulsory. In all time I have spent either living or visiting the DR I have only met one person who did not vote in one election. He was in the Hospital with a heart condition and he was upset he couldn't vote.

Perhaps you need to come to the DR and learn a little bit about their reality. The Washington Post and the New York Times are a terrible to view the world.

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Washington DC! What can you expect.....................

From the "City" that elected a convicted felon mayor,we also have Isaac Green!There is one good thing about "DC"! When you drive down to 14th and"T" to pick-up a prostitute,they wear raincoats,and thats all! You drive up,the coat comes open,and you really "see" what you are going to get.All this "free enterprize" in the shadow of the Capital.Makes you proud to be an American!Nice going to Mayor Marion Barry,and his "cronies"!Criss"I hope it rains in DC tomorrow" Colon

Last edited: