Dr1 hacked by Rocket boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2007
Not Rocket Boy, but Chinese posting and not hacking.

All cleaned up now...

Crap, I spent last two hours on an immersion program learning Chinese Glad to see you back, that looked really ugly Took a screen shot if you or anyone else wants it

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Crap, I spent last two hours on an immersion program learning Chinese Glad to see you back, that looked really ugly Took a screen shot if you or anyone else wants it

What was the final post count? I logged off at 10 pages, 20 posts per page.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
looks like he is back...8.28am..

The "attack", yes i know probably not the techo term but it sounds cool, from last night must have been done automatically? I lost count after 200 posts all at different times. I just can't imagine someone sitting at their pc and manually cut, copy, and pasting for several hours non-stop.

Now i see whey some websites i visit have a little box you have to check to verify you are NOT a robot before you can submit the form.........

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The "attack", yes i know probably not the techo term but it sounds cool, from last night must have been done automatically? I lost count after 200 posts all at different times. I just can't imagine someone sitting at their pc and manually cut, copy, and pasting for several hours non-stop.

Now i see whey some websites i visit have a little box you have to check to verify you are NOT a robot before you can submit the form.........

It's 100% automated. Also the better automation easily gets around the capture box, as we can see :)

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I had a few "Cocktails" and thought it was me......

I was looking and squinting....

And was like Wow!

This looks different......

What was in those drinks??

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Need a better anti-spam strategy..... (maybe one of those "Are you a human..." verification) !

Status
Not open for further replies.