The illustrated tale of Pib's Easter vacation, or...

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
The photographer from hell.

Once upon a time, on easter, Pib went on vacation with her best friend... and she brough pictures of her trip to Monte Cristi, and Master Rob put them in reversed order in the Member Section of the Media gallery. He promised to fix it, but he didn't. So if you have the patience check them, make sure to start from the last, which is in a different page to the first :rolleyes:

As for Master Rob, Pib threatened to sue him, all was settled out of court and Pib is now leaving for the Bahamas paid by Master Rob. And they lived happily ever after.

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
great pictures, Pib

During my tentative plans in September, I wish to visit parts of our beautiful island that I have not been to yet, including Monte Cristi and Barahona. Do you have any more pics of your hometown? By the way, which one is Pib?

mondongo

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Very nice pictures. Of course they make me wish I were there - in whatever order and in or out of focus. :)
Thanks for sharing. mk

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The pictures suk! Lousy fotog!. Can her ass!! Booo!! Hisssssss!!.
the best foto of all is all too dark!!! Booooo! Hissssss..

HB

Great fotos of MC and the environs however. Cute foto, you ?some gal by the car, too....

By the way, "cambron" is called mesquite in Ingl?s....

}x{

Edited on Friday the 5th...
By the way folks, these are very good shots from the MC, Manzanillo area. That old church really does need a remake...
And those houses in Manzanillo! Man alive, talk about Granada Memories-like Tequila Sunrises!!! Ahhh, those were the days when we put a bunch of girls in the back of a Ford pickup and headed for Punta Ruc?a with no worries at all....Wonder where they all are today? Crieghton, Van Wall, Breck, Chiqui Spence etcetcetc

Last edited:

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Perhaps next time we'll see those hands holding somebody, instead of concealing mango stains obtained during the long journey.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Boy...if I only had some brain cells left....Pib must be the one in the blue tank top..(?)...you are a very attractive woman, Pib....those self-deprecating comments you've made before are not accurate at all!!

mondongo

Trivalent

Jan 31, 2002
Re: Pictures

Well Done PIB. These make me home sick and remind me of how much of the island I have never seen.