Has anyone heard from JayInUK??

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Some weeks ago (& for several weeks at that) we were getting questions from this gentleman in England about coming to live here & asking about certain job/business opportunities. The said gentleman received MANY helpful replies both directly on the board AND by e-mail. I even passed on the Tel. No of a close friend in England that lived near this fellow, to get more personal information about this country.

Well, Mr Jay never contacted my friend & despite offering to help him when he got over here for his holiday (which started just over two weeks ago) I have heard nothing from him, Has ANYone heard from JayinUK in the last 3 -4 weeks? DID he come here as he said he was? Was this all a wind up? Certainly his postings gave a certain amount of cause for concern on exactly WHAT this gentleman was trying to achieve & this is one reason I offered to meet him - to sort his mind out a little bit to make him more focussed as to what IS possible here & what is NOT considered to be a good idea. Ahh well, one can only OFFER help - if the person dosen't want to take up the offer ..........!!

Any sightings of, or communication with, the said gentleman would be greatly appreciated!! - Grahame Bush.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
No, as a matter of fact. I was expecting a call or something to go and visit Sosua and have a beer or two or three at Eddy's....

No idea what happened. The last he told me was that his fianc? was mending but still on crutches...

??????????

HB