Thanks God!

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
Gracias

Thanks a lot for your support brownsugar. it makes me glad that someone made a positive comment of encouragement. i know it's a lot of work to achieve what i want, but i'm willing to take the job and sacrifice for the good and glory of my nation because i'm sick and tired of all those parasites that are mismanaging my country to bankrupcy. i'm tired of haitians breaking our laws, and i promise you that i'll take care of them once for all. i will finish what Don Trujillo started. God bless.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So while you have God in your mouth, tell us how you plan on dealing with Haitians.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Anna......

He said he'd finish what Don Trujillio started....that means genocide!! He plans to wipe them out like Hitler tried with the Jews..........
Sounds like another athiest using God's name to "Justify" his actions!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Anna......

MommC said:
He said he'd finish what Don Trujillio started....that means genocide!! He plans to wipe them out like Hitler tried with the Jews..........
Sounds like another athiest using God's name to "Justify" his actions!!

As an atheist I take exception to your comments.
Please do not mix us, who use reason and logic to guide our lives, with those who need God to justify their "Chistian" attitudes.

Tony C.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Re: Re: Anna......

Tony C said:

As an atheist I take exception to your comments.
Please do not mix us, who use reason and logic to guide our lives, with those who need God to justify their "Chistian" attitudes.

Tony C.

Sorry TonyC........I really meant to say something else.....got my "A" words confused (senility creeping up???).

In other words ...he calls himself a "christian" but it's just a disguise!!! :D

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sounds like hypocracy to me. Trying to justify extreme views with religion.

Brownsugar01 and Dominican Papi sound like the same person. By the way Dominican Papi Brownsugar is a streetslang for a certain illegal drug. Ever heard of the Rolling Stone song?

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mommc, I kind of realize what he will do but I wanted to hear it from him while he's asking God to bless. I hate people that make thier own rules but alway put God in there as if God is looking down in approval of all the slaughtering that has and is going on in the world. No matter what religion or beliefs, wrong is wrong. Killing is wrong even if you don't believe in God. But that's just my opinion.

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
the haitian question

first of all, i am NOT brownsugar. just because some of you dont aggree with the fact that i want my country to prosper, does not mean there aren't people out there that do, and they can express their support for me just as you express your opposition.
i have NEVER said that i would commit a genocide with the haitians. i am not a killer. that may be counter productive, thus is not practical. furthermore, even if i was a killer, that would be a great waste of amunition and resources to kill and burry so many haitians that live in my country. if you go back in history, you can realize that they are such an economic strain on my country, that Don Trujillo ordered the soldiers to use machetes instead of bullets. that was cruel, but that was Trujillo. i would do it the legal way. we have inmigration laws, just like any other country. they just have to be enforced. some of you are now saying i'm an atheist, well you got that wrong, i believe in God and his son Jesus. i hope God gives me the wisdom to be a good leader and do what's right. i dont see anything wrong with fighting against evil worshipers of dark cults that go against the divine law of God.

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
"i dont see anything wrong with fighting against evil worshipers of dark cults that go against the divine law of God." - Dominican Papi

Excuse me, but who defines what is the divine law of God in your book Dominican Papi? Christianity, Judaism, Islam, or perhaps Zoroastrianism? Perhaps you want all of us to live by your interpretation of God's law from your version of the translated Bible? Ughh, please spare us from all fanatics and power hungry individuals who claim it's God's will, when it really is just their own!!!

bichondad

Jan 19, 2002
Re: the haitian question

Dominican Papi said:
first of all, i am NOT brownsugar. just because some of you dont aggree with the fact that i want my country to prosper, does not mean there aren't people out there that do, and they can express their support for me just as you express your opposition.
i have NEVER said that i would commit a genocide with the haitians. i am not a killer. that may be counter productive, thus is not practical. furthermore, even if i was a killer, that would be a great waste of amunition and resources to kill and burry so many haitians that live in my country. if you go back in history, you can realize that they are such an economic strain on my country, that Don Trujillo ordered the soldiers to use machetes instead of bullets. that was cruel, but that was Trujillo. i would do it the legal way. we have inmigration laws, just like any other country. they just have to be enforced. some of you are now saying i'm an atheist, well you got that wrong, i believe in God and his son Jesus. i hope God gives me the wisdom to be a good leader and do what's right. i dont see anything wrong with fighting against evil worshipers of dark cults that go against the divine law of God.

PAPI........

You need to re-read this and then decide if the reasons you state for NOT comitting GENOCIDE are what you want it your future political advertisements. :(