Media Gallery - comments

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Hi Rob - Couple of comments on the media gallery. I have only tried it once, and think it needs some fine tuning:

<b>Uploads</b> - why is it that I can upload several pics at once, but with only one description? How do I choose what category to upload to?

<b>Categories</b> - we are going to end up with a 100 page gallery with no rhyme nor reason to it. Perhaps categories such as "funny signs", "Scenery", "DR's believe it or not", "Things you can do with a concho", "Resorts"...

Just my thoughts,
marc

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi Marc...

I will be re-organizing the Media Gallery in the coming weeks.
Few more features and more user friendly.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
I am uploaded my pic in the members gallery, but my comments didn't come up with it! Why not?????

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I was wondering who the new nameless people were. Thanks for looking out for us, Robert.

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
I am the girl in the orange tank top by the tree with the children. It is supposed to say: Meredith in Batey Arroyo Indio with Rosana, Juanita, Sandi, Juan Carlos, Poco, Dominga and Daniella. For some reason it never came out! :)

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
Okay, thanks Hlywud, I just wasn't sure if it was my fault or not. Robert, the site is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!