A kind thought, please.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
My daughter-in-law is about to undergo a C-section, within the hour. She is 7 1/2 months.

Some kind thoughts for her and the baby girl she is carrying.

thanks

HB

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BABY COMING! BABY COMING! RAH! RAH! RAH!

Ok, maybe not the kind of reaction you wanted, but I can't help being excited. The coming of a new baby is an exciting thing. I hope it's a boy, I like baby boys, specially bratty toddlers... but I digressed. So now my wishes for the new born:

May your socks never roll up inside your shoes.
May your wee wee never get caught in your zipper.
May beer be abbundant and cheap when you grow up.
May your hair grow abbundant in your old age (except in your nose and ears).

I think I got it all covered. If it is a baby girl she'll be alright, women are perfect. :D

Congrats to brand new mom & dad and to the overly used grandparents.

Last edited:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Kind thoughts!!!!

I pray all has gone well. May God bless them with happiness, health and love. Grandpa, there is no better feeling than holding a newborn in your arms. Congratulations, PJT

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Congratulations, HB
I hope all is well with both Mom and daughter
mainer

PS Keep us posted

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
May the universal life force.....

be strong in both mother and child and may all go well in the months and years to come.
Having had a grandson born at 7 months weighing only 4 lbs. 9 oz. I understand your concern at the moment HB......let me just say he's now four and the light of my life......(being a 3 lb 7 ozer myself a LONG time ago I'm confident if the spirit is willing the body will grow strong!!)

Congratulations to mom & dad and abuelas!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
A prayer for the whole family...

May today there be peace within....
May you trust your highest power that you are
exactly where you are meant to be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities
that are born of faith....
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, and to bask in the
sun....
He is there for each and every one of you....

This is St. Theresa's Prayer...

This humble little saint entered the convent
early and died at 24.
Her only desire was to please God, and she prayed that after her death she would be able to shower the world with
roses--gifts to those who pray. She is a powerful entity in the world of spirits--she truly does send roses.

Congratulations to the whole family!
May God Bless you all!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Kind thoughts rewarded!!

Mirthalexandra--I always think Mirtha alexandra-was born about 45 minutes ago. She is fine. Only weighed 3#10oz, but was breathing on her own. Mom is fine and tranquil.

All the aunts, uncles, cousins and Great Uncles and Aunts were there...All are estatic. This is our first girl child in 25 years....so all the "studs"are happy....

thanks for your help[, I know it counted..

HB, happy as can be...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Congratulations Hillbilly!!
So happy all is well. Little girls are so great. I have a daughter and two sons and my one son has two little girls and another baby due in Sept. You'll find she will be the apple of your eye and always be close to her grandpa. God Bless you and your Family.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry this is a bit late, but AMEN to all above. May she never have to meet up with rascals like CC, AZB & TW or any other "Only one thing on MY mind" men!!!
Congrats Grandad & I hope to drink your health (& Mirthalexandra's) on the golf course shortly - Grahame.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Never mind us, go and hold your Granddaughter!!! I think we'll all pardon a short absense from hearing from you...you'll be busy with that brand new baby girl. Warmest congratulations, I would love to see a pic when one is available.

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Congratulations Hillbilly

I wish you and your family all the best. I know you don't need an excuse to enjoy a cigar, but smoke an extra special one to celebrate the birth of your granddaughter.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I was wondering since I read your previous post

Congratulations! You think you love that little grandson of yours, just wait 'till _she_ gazes in to your eyes and asks for a favor. You are under her power. Couldn't be happier for you and the family.
Mary and Bill :)

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
Congratulations HB. I'm hope your posting a few pictures to the media gallery.
Regards, Terry.

SPHINX

Apr 8, 2002
Congratulations, HB

Better late than never.. Congratulations, Oh Great GURU of DR1.

Don't forget. July 12th in Licey Al Medio. Beer, chivo (goat) etc !!

Adios, (JROD)