DR1 Online

I have basicaly given up although we did have some fine chats with some, open and no one shows, close it and many complaints, want a later start time. I don't know, by 8pm I am usually interested in a hockey game and relaxing with a JW on ice. Will try again if you wanted it started up.
Anna has been a gem in the room opening and closing in my absence, MommC will be heading home soon, Tom has been on another assignment, Criss Colon been there online but computer is left running.
Maybe we will see you!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Last week (can't remember which day) Jan and DR techie were on. We had good discussions, then Jan and I went to the 24 hr. music room.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Will see what I can do........

when I get home (if we EVER get tickets!!). Hubby's going to miss two fittings as it is.
Anyhow I'll try to set something up when I get there (God knows I got enough computers in my office....just wish I had another line in!)
Maybe I can get my son (who works for Microsoft) to set up on his server a permanently "open" chat room.
Will let you know in a week or two.......

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's good Mommc, I knew you wouldn't leave us at Dr1......have a good trip home

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Actually....

I'm looking at linking a chat board directly off of the message board. Now we have a very good server it's not so hard to do this.

Watch this space....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just text...

I do not have the capacity to carry voice.
When it's free, you can't always have all the bells and whistles :)