Criss Jodon

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
is there a picture of this character in the gallery?

i'm curious to see what this fat clown looks like.

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
How rude

I can excuse your insane postings,but there is no excuse for rudeness.
You should apologise to Criss Colon.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you think that was funny...

I'm going to give Mr. Colon the opportunity to give you your own tag line Dominican Papi.

You know how creative Criss can get :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Dominican Papi must be the clown. I mean how can anyone run for office with that name and how can anyone vote for him if they don't know his name. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sticks and Stones,can break my Bones!",

...but a little,"Dominican Puppy Poop",can never hurt me!!!................."Now about that "Tag Line"?....I am "Torn Between";"Dominican Poopi",and,"Fat Clown",as a sort-of poetic justice!Criss(Please Pass The Mashed Potatoes & Gravy)Colon!

Last edited:

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
i'm just kidding

Criss Colon started making fun of my name by calling me
"Dominican Puppy," so now i call him "Criss Jodon" porque el me estaba jodiendo a mi. eso el se lo busco, y si no quiere que le diga Jodon, entonces que pida perdon.

yo soy el Dominican Papi de las mujeres de mi pueblo de Constanza, y de todas las Dominicanas en general. si no te gusta mi nombre lo siento por ti, pero yo soy un papi Dominicano y me pongo el nombre que me de la gana, asi que cojelo suave FulAnna.

there's nothing wrong with being a clown once in a while. i have some serious ideas and things to talk about, but i also like to laugh a lot. i think the best comedian in here is Don Criss Jodon, and i say that as a compliment, so dont get offended please.

now seriously, this board and the people that write here have served as moderators for my ideas. they might seem radical to some of you, but your feedback makes me think about moving more to the center, and i understand that i have to be flexible because after all, i need the votes and support to win. i already explained why i haven't identified myself. at this time i dont need to since i'm not even campaigning yet, but just trying to balance my ideology and learning about what the people need in my country. once i achieve a good balance and develop a good government plan and proposal to be presented to the masses, i will come out, say my name , and show my face. this will take a couple of years, so be pacient.

Adios amigos.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You know Criss...

I was going to post a really nasty reply, but then I deleted it and just put that "Waste of time " thing up above.

I had included Poopy as one of the tags but I also used Papi Culo (without the 'h' ) as more fitting. I don't know which one is more fitting. The guy is under serious dilusional misconceptions, to say the least....

HB