moving in

Miranda

Apr 10, 2002
Hello,

I am a Dutch, who wants to move to the D.R. Maybe you can help me?? This September i want to visit the D.R. for looking information about a job and a place to live.
I hope some one can help me??? Do you have any suggestions...let me know please...
Greetings,
Miranda from the Netherlands

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
Moving In

There is an excellent series of articles in the Living Section of this website taken from the book Living in Santo Domingo. After you have read through this you may have more specific questions which I'm sure posters will be happy to help you with. My advice is to read everything you can on the subject and of course to go check it out thouroughly before making any major decisions. :)
Mickey

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Check through the archives on this subject - Many a good article written on this subject.

When you get back to check up on further advice/information, give us an idea of where you are thinking of living so that people from that area can respond. Opportunities, living costs, style of living etc., varies greatly from area to area - the only constant is the friendship that will be bestowed on you by the Dominicans!!

Good luck in your studies - Grahame Bush.