Isaac Green voodo preist?

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
I read in the DR1 a story about a guy who was caught trying to smuggle human bones to the U.S..
Was that you Isaac,were you going to try and help Luis Pujols and the Detroit Tigers.
Maybe put a spell on the umpires,or just provide the fans with some entertainment.
Just a thought.
Regards Terry.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
nope wasn't me

Terry,

In as much as I would love to be in La Republica it was not me
I really miss the DR not a day goes by when I don't think about the DR.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Isaac, we could've guessed that, judging by your posts!

Thank God you've stopped using that "Dominicanita" word, it was drawing on my last nerve.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Isaac

The police are looking for Satanic and voodoo priests who are burning the bodies and bones of people buried in Cristo Rey and other cemeteries.

Just recently, upon my visit to the Maximo Gomez cemetery, I saw an entire burial site burned, with the metal casket totally destroyed and the remains gone. This is happening a lot in all cemeteries. Several other sites were robbed and vandalized. The entire concrete covers broken and no body parts left.

Some are being sold to medical students for $500 pesos. I venture to say that this is happening with the consent of the caretakers.

It is common to see burning mounds with used-up candles, bird feathers and other unusual pieces next to mausoleums. Most happen around sites where families never visit. These are weird rites taking place.

Isaac, do you think your friends from the Haitian NGO's known something about this? We never had these problems until all these Haitians began to cross over.

TW

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Golo and all others.

I think that you all know that by now I'm a pretty
even handed and level tempered person however--
all jokes aside, the business of grave desecration
is no laughing matter the sick cowards that do it
should be put under the jail. I know that if someone disturbed the grave of one of my loved ones I'd like to chop their hands off so they wouldn't do it again.

Golo,

By your previous posts on the exclusivity of this
cemetary one would think that armed guards would be patrolling much as they do in Haiti after the
newly buried have been laid to rest.
No I do not have any friends that rob graves,
my regrets for those that have been violated in this most horrible of ways.

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
Way to go Isaac, the Tigers actually one a game.

Maybe that guy with the bones can fix you up with a woman.

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Re: Emotions

Isaac Green said:
I'm a pretty even handed and level tempered person... if someone disturbed the grave of one of my loved ones I'd like to chop their hands off ...

Emotional reactions are rarely level tempered.
Will your politics reflect this type of decision making?