Sense of Humor Test

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
The following is a test to see if you have a sense of humor!

Q. What is the difference between a pregnant woman and a Lightbulb?

A. You can un-screw a lightbulb

Now if you found this joke even mildly funny you have a sense of humor.
If you did not find this joke funny you are probobly a woman. 9 out of 10 women do not have a sense of humor.
If you found this joke offensive you are probobly a Closet lesbian! Ironically women who admit to themselves that they are lesbians find this joke hilarious. I could make a funny comment on why that is but I don't want to offend the Vagino-Americans who are Humor impared!

Tony C.
Tongue planted firmly in cheek!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I find that funny! BUt I think you put your foot in your mouth with
"9 out of 10 women dont have a sence of humor" . It is apperant to me that you dont know that many females?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
OK Tony C. I know you weren't creative enough to come up with the "Vagino-American" word. Who turned you on to that one? And BTW, you invited me to the car show then you called me a Vagino American a few minutes later waz up with dat? I thinkn you are a Tony-Montana wannabe :) "Jew got a problen wit dat?"

P.S. I thought the joke was funny.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Well the joke was funny....about 5 years ago when I first heard it!!
And I can't see where telling an old joke makes one all of a sudden have a sense of humor...
Hey girls ..I have a joke for you!!! ready.....TonyC !!!!jajaja
I'm just teasing you TonyC..I'm sure you have a sense of humor!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Theresa said:
OK Tony C. I know you weren't creative enough to come up with the "Vagino-American" word. Who turned you on to that one? And BTW, you invited me to the car show then you called me a Vagino American a few minutes later waz up with dat? I thinkn you are a Tony-Montana wannabe :) "Jew got a problen wit dat?"

P.S. I thought the joke was funny.

Vagino-American

In these days of Political correctness I cannot think of anything else that is acceptable. So Theresa you know I use tha term with all the love, afffection and respect I can offer. een if you do call me a "Tony-Montana wannabe"

The Joke was from "My Blue Heaven" Not "My friend Vinnie!"

I Just wanted to see if anybody had the nerve to admit that they didn't think that joke was funny.!

Tony C