Search button and Theresa

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
OK I am either on to someone or I am stupid. Try clicking on the Search button next to the F.A.Q button. Scroll down to the bottom and, suprise, you see "Theresa". I have sent an e-mail to Rob asking who the person is who requested it and for their punishment I shal give them a nickname, so fess up. My replies to these threads are highly uninteresting so it must be a psycho :(

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I tried it and yes your there on the list but when I click on your name it says you don't have a profile so maybe some one or more than one has searched for your profile.Don't get paranoid :)

Damn fingers keep mispelling words. That my excuse...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's nothing...

search is showing the last 10 terms searched.

If you read the text is very self explanatory :)

"Ten Most Recent Searches Made By Our Users"

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Me a kid?

Why thanks and I thought my splash of grey made me look older?

Young enough to be able to still see the "delete" button :)

35 ish....

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Theresa, it was me - I admit it. You know, it's just that ever since you posted your hot pics, I can't get you out of my mind....

Okay, okay, I'm only kidding. Personally, I don't know how I feel about that new Search feature that lets everyone see what everyone ELSE is searching. Hello? Privacy?

But I bet whoever did search your name feels pretty silly now...Come on! Come forward and reveal yourself!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Jane J. said:
Theresa, it was me - I admit it. You know, it's just that ever since you posted your hot pics, I can't get you out of my mind....

Okay, okay, I'm only kidding. Personally, I don't know how I feel about that new Search feature that lets everyone see what everyone ELSE is searching. Hello? Privacy?

But I bet whoever did search your name feels pretty silly now...Come on! Come forward and reveal yourself!

Hahaha, I have to admit that those hot pics turned me on also:)

I just wish I could search for nakid Theresa and that something would pop up. I would certainly own up to it! LOL

Matter of fact I am going to do a search of NAKED JANE J now...

Regards