My friends I need your help, everybodies help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
I know that in the past I have had and received strong words from some of you however is that not what the open forum is all
about? Look I'm a terribly lonely American bachelor seeking a female that maybe just maybe in time prove to be the one for me.

Oh before I go any further do not confuse lonely with horny that is an entirely different issue, yeah I have all the bells and whistles
the good job, nice house and fanciful vehicular transports (cars)
but I am bored out of my mind my Aussie Shepard keeps in good company but I long for the day when I can at least return to the DR to test the waters of what may be with respect to possibly finding that sincere and down to earth Dominican woman.

My point is that I must schedule my vacations around the schedule of my employment and since I work for the US Congress
I can usually expect 1 week per month of free time and usually no more. So for the time being my trips to the DR are very short in duration, while visiting the DR I must make the most of my time to begin the process of finding in time a suitable soulmate. I am so tired of the American dating scene it's basically casusal sex and I'll
see you later what about family, what about sharing and what about someone to grow old with?

I do not care if the person I find is highly educated or not in this
there are the best schools that money can buy that will educate
even the slowest of the flock, so that is not a problem. I feel
more lonely and isolated than ever before if anyone has any suggestions on what areas I should concentrate my search in I
would be most interested in hearing them.

As I said before I appeal to you all even those of you that I disagreed with in the past this matter of at least finding a decent
Dominican woman that I can communicate with is very important to me.

Ok now I have showed my weakness will someone help?

thanks

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry.

One week stay is just too short, my man. You would almost have to meet somebody over the internet and then go over.

I'm not trying to steer you wrong but you need something like a dating service.
Good luck.

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Maybe

You see my concern is that with a dating service I expose
my vulnerability to any crook that may endeavour to take advantage of it. I really have my work cut out for me don't I?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Isaac, seriously, download ICQ if you don't have it and do a search. Dominican Republic as the country and you can choose the sex. age ect....pick a few and start chatting. I have found some nice and not so nice people there but the not so nice you can just hit the delete button and they're gone. At least you can get to know some before you get there. It's not the best way but better than asking everyone else to look for you.

edited to add..better yet come to paltalk. Lots of spanish rooms there and people from all over.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Poor Isaac

Get yourself an intro to Rosie. Yes sir she is the one for you. Doesn't matter if you are or want to be in love. Doesn't matter if you are a horney toad. She will love you through thick and thin.

A lot of the people on this board actually know Rosey and respect her for her Loyalty, her discretion and most of all the love she gives whether you are having a good, bad or indifferent day. She will help you stand all on your own by just giving you just that little support you need to stand tall. She is NOT ONLY dominican but she is also American.

Anyone want to give him the last name? I think I offered enough.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
May the "force" be with you....

Serious problems require serious solutions.
If your serious about finding a life long partner then you need to take serious action.

Ok, enough of the Hollywood scripts!

It's not going to happen in a week and the only person that can help you, is you.
You don't need to come to the message board and post as I'm sure you already know the answer to your dilemma.

Ok, I'm going to stop, starting to sound like Obi-Won :)

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Poor Isaac

jazzcom said:
Get yourself an intro to Rosie. Yes sir she is the one for you. Doesn't matter if you are or want to be in love. Doesn't matter if you are a horney toad. She will love you through thick and thin.

A lot of the people on this board actually know Rosey and respect her for her Loyalty, her discretion and most of all the love she gives whether you are having a good, bad or indifferent day. She will help you stand all on your own by just giving you just that little support you need to stand tall. She is NOT ONLY dominican but she is also American.

Anyone want to give him the last name? I think I offered enough.

Don't you mean "Dona Mano"?

Tony C.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Get a leave of absence from Work

If you are serious you will have to take time a month or two hanging around and meeting people believe it or not to meet the right people here in the DR is basicly the same as in the US the ones that are easy are ussally santi panties or Husslerettes..
You get what you put in to any relation. I have found yo have to
put something in to get something out... Sammy...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
While I do re interate the above, and repeating the former thesis is just too darn boring, I wish you luck.

I suggest that you stay out of the beach areas, get into Santo Domingo or Santiago and go to those places recommended ages ago. Meet some "nice" people, establish a friendship-slowly- and come back rather often. Over time it can happen...and then no more wham, bam, thank you ma 'am...

HB

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Wow everybody thanks.

Thanks,

I was in that lonely sort of feeling situation
yesterday,to my surprise everybody has been very
helpful, Dona Mano of course is not really a viable option.

Thanks everybody!!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Isaac,

When you find that "recipe" for "ready-made" or "add 1 cup of water and shake" relationships just drop by and let us know. So far all my frog kissing have turned all potential prince charming into court jesters. Although I can't say it hasn't been lots of fun. :D

The moral of the story is: The odds of you finding a good mate is the same or even higher in your own home country. It takes a little bit of searching and a whole lot of lucks. I wish you all the luck.

Now, do you promise not to come back for more on the same subject?
eek13.gif

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
The solution

Isaac, i feel touched by your desperate request man. i understand because i know it maybe difficult for you to meet good girls in a country that's frozen most of the year and the social life leaves much to be desired. i suggest that you dont use those internet dating services. you will not find the most beautifull and sweet girls there. esas cueros son tan feas que asustan. you should do this the traditional way. given your limited time, your best bet is to do some networking during your flight. get in contact with a Dominican in your plane, and explain to him/her that you don't know many people in the country, and you would like to make some contacts there, and meet some girls(they probably going in the same quest, but they already know where to get them).
it's very easy to talk to the girls over there, they dont seem to be in such a rush all the time like the USA, so there's many oportunities to smile and talk to them. the kind of girl you seem to be looking for is more easily found in the campos. i agree they are the sweetest and the most beautifull and naive. since you are going to Santiago, you might want to go to Sabana Iglesias. it is a small campo where it is said that some of the most beautifull women are spotted. just show up there, walk in to a colmado, say hello to all the tigueres that you might find there drinking beer, offer to buy a round of presidente or a bottle of rum for them, tell them you are from the states and you want to meet some beautifull girls ( dont say it's it for marriage just yet, relax) because las Dominicanas estan buenas. the possibilities are many, these guys might introduce you to their sisters, friends, and you can stay at their house. just be reasonable and offer the family a few pesos while you stay there, so they can have money to buy and cook meals for you. you may wanna take this further and offer enough money so they can kill a cow, buy 10 cases of presidente and make a party so that all the beauties of the campo show up to meet you and you can have your pick!!!
if you want to keep it simple, just take a ride with the tiguere in his motoconcho and go to a disco or a social place, however, it is best to meet this girl out of a disco or a bar. just go to their homes for an introduction. it's a piece of cake man. you are so lucky to be going there, if i was going with you, i would meet so many girls that i could spare a couple for you. you might want to get in contact with AZB el tiguere arabe de Santiago. i heard that guy is an expert in the area, but you can do it yourself if you follow my instructions. good luck.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
lilsam says:

I have found you have to put something in to get something out... Sammy...

How right you are!!!

Isaac, it's that simple.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Re: lilsam says:

x_man said:
I have found you have to put something in to get something out... Sammy...

How right you are!!!

Isaac, it's that simple.

xm-man HA HA ha ha sublinial talking hahahaha

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dominican papi....right on man!!!

Isaac, listen to dominican Papi. He has it all figured out to the last detail. His words are right on the money.
Now I know why he is called a dominican papi.
Like he says " it's easier than you think....", if you follow these simple steps.
I know how difficult it is finding the woman of your dreams in USA. Mny of my american friends are lonely and bored out of their heads in cities like NYC, LA, detriot etc. One guy is about to marry a 48yrs old woman and he is only 39. Imagine she will be 50 in 2 years. What the hell is he thinking about? When I told him that my dates range from 18 - 23 yrs old. He dismissed my claim in total disbelief. Only if he were here to see it for himself; it will change him forever.
Anyway, good luck man.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
AZB...

What's wrong with marrying an "older" woman?

Don't knock it till you try it, baby!!!

Your dates might be really young and beautiful, but do they have any kind of substance? The experience an older woman has could make any man really happy, if you know what I mean.

Of course, you have to be ready yourself, be very mature, and sure of yourself to be able to date or even keep an older woman happy.

I'm not talking about a person that doesn't take care of herself, and her looks, of course...

But have you seen my pictures?

How old do you think I am? And yet, I only date guys in the 30-35 yr. range...sometimes even younger...those are the ones that ask me out the most! I have to turn a lot of them down...

I think there might be more to what Isaac is admitting to here...

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
First: Odigo is aq great chat program to meet people. You can set your quieries and look for someone that fits. I have met some very good people on there. www.odigo.com
Second: Arn't you afraid that when you look so hard for a mate that you will choose the wrong one because you are on such an intense quest? Thats what scares me. I'd love to have someone that I can be really close with..maybe not necessairly for marrage, just companionship,talking and well...great sex(what can I say...I like it!) But it would be nice to find someone. I'm 42 and haven't found it yet so I'm thinking its just a dream not a reality.
Third: When you date women-men that are so much younger than you are you looking for a good time...ego booster..good sex..or a real lasting relationship? I am asking this question of myself and of you all. I like to go out with younger men. It makes me feel good and they look great! But when I think about it will this guy want to be with me whenb im 50 and hes 35 or 40...hes still looking hot and I'm getting wrinkly and saggy! LOL!
Fourth: If I rearead this I probably won't send it so if its a bit jumbled and stuff thats why...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Jan...my friend...

You and I will never look old!!!

Also, don't forget that men age faster than women...

We will still be "hot" when we finally reach 50...You'll see!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Another lonely heart post from Isaac. Looking for more attention, or are you really that desperate or are you so picky that no one meets your ideals? We've been here and done this discussion before here goes AGAIN.

Isaac, I know the question has been raised before but there are tons of Dominicans in DC and NYC. NYC is closer to you so go there more often. Hell, there are dominicans here in Altanta that I am close friends with. Try checking out the Dominican-American association, they have chapters all over the states. I'm not sure what the question really is. But I have a feeling you need the naive girl from the campo, not a street smart educated one from the city. If that does not work and you really are indignant on finding a dominican girl then GO TO THE SOURCE & SPEND MORE TIME THERE, IT'S REAL SIMPLE. If you are only going to settle only for a Dominican woman then you will have to make sacrafices in your job since you live far away from the DR. If you can't make sacrafices then, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.