The Prime Minister begins his story: "Years before the Israelites
came
to the Promised Land and settled here, Moses led them for 40 years
through the desert. The Israelites began complaining that they were
thirsty and, lo and behold, a miracle occurred and a stream appeared
before them. They drank their fill and then decided to take
advantage
of
the stream to do some bathing -- including Moses.

When Moses came out of the water, he found that all his clothing was
missing.

"Who took my clothes?" Moses asked those around him.

"It was the Palestinians," replied the Israelites--"

"Wait a minute," objected Arafat immediately, "there were no
Palestinians during the time of Moses!"

"All right," replies the Prime Minister, "Now that we've got that
settled, let's begin our negotiations."

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jazzcom, stick to Dominican subjects, especially now that you are a resident of this country.
If you lack substantial knowledge on your new home country then I suggest you read more (DR1) and post less.
Have a nice day.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
oh boy, should i really get into this?

While I am more of an Isreal supporter, you should note that when moses first moved out of egypt toward the that area ( he never did get there, he died first), the land was inhabited by several other nations. I believe it was even refered to as the land of Palestine.

It was a funny story anyway.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Shadley, I didn't write it I quoted it. I don't believe much that I didn't see anyway.

AZB, it is both rude and impolite to give orders or even unasked for advice. I will post when I want and what I want. Why you think you have the ability to have even the slightest clue about me eludes me. You better stick to writing about Dominican Dogs instead of Dominican Escott. I hope you don't decide to become a homocide bomber but in the meantime have a good day Taliban.

Sharon is going into more towns as I type. Good for him. May he clean out that hornets nest at least untill they can teach new children more hate. Then they will have to clean them out again.

The Palestinians won't have peace until they love their children more than they hate Jews. In the meantime they are paying the price for the havoc they continually cause. They will one day learn that they WON'T get through Terrorism what they don't deserve at the bargaining table. When that day comes people like Arafat will live up to his agreements and act like a man instead of the Lying Dog he is.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
to escott

Jazzcom, keep kissing jewish ass. you are not alone. Your president doesn't have the guts to curb a criminal like sharon so I don't expect you to say any negative things about him.
I know where your superior knowledge of middle east comes from, again, you are not the only ignorant there....many think like you and will die believing just that. Why explore the truth when its so easy to turn on CNN and watch what our jewish friends have cooked up for you to swallow.
Remember, its not president Bush or the Americans who run this world, its our jewish masters who run the show behind white house. You will dare not see a single congressman or a senator raise a finger against israeli racist foreign policies. Even if sharon defies every Bush's request and completely goes against his orders (which he is currently doing as we speak), American will continue to kiss jewish ass and keep sending aid to the nation.
Israel has been involved in direct assault (acts of terrorism) against USA in the past and nothing was done about it, not even adequate media coverage.
Ex: When Jonathon Pollock (the Israeli spy against USA) was arrested, it was known that he had blown the cover of many American spies in the eastern European sector (behind the iron Curtin) which resulted in murder and arrest of many important American cia agents; compromised the American spying network. Learn about the ?Loven?s affair?, when Israeli agents tried to blow up American embassy and American interests in Egypt to pull Americans into conflict by blaming it on Egyptians. The whole plot was busted by the Egyptian secret service and the people were brought to trial. They admitted and many senor Israeli officials were forced to resign. Learn about the USS liberty (American intelligence ship in international waters), attacked by Israelis to (again) blame it on Egyptians. The Israeli attack planes were unable to sink the vessel and the plot was unfoiled. 138 sailors were killed and many injured. Israel says they had made and error and identified the ship as being Egyptian vessel. Hahahahaha, that was a funny but sad excuse but the Americans didn?t want to further the investigation and carried on.
Lately, Clinton excused the most wanted fugitive called Marc Rich. He was not only wanted for selling arms or other money related matters, what the media didn?t tell you was that he was also involved in spying activities for Israel against USA. No wonder the Israelis were so interested in him being pardoned by the president. The order was given to president Clinton and he acted accordingly.
There is strong evidence available that the Israeli agents knew about the attack on world trade center but didn?t bother to share it with American intelligence. No wonder not a single jew got killed that day. All called in sick or were not in their office. Bush did mention 138 israelis missing on 9/11 but if you call the Israeli embassy now, they will confirm that all were accounted for and are alive and well.
So what does the USA do in response for all the Israeli aggression against the Americans? They increased the foreign AID to Israel. Israel gets 4 billion plus dollars every year from USA which they don?t have to explain how it is spent. All the war planes and heavy artillery which is used to kill the poor Palestinians are all American made. If it was not for the American veto in UN or if it were not for the American protection, I guarantee you that Sharon would have been tried in the international court by now. He cannot travel to Belgium because he is wanted there and will be arrested upon arrival.

So my friend when you say I don?t know a thing about you, think again. You sound like just another gringo who has been brain-washed by the jewish media. Wait, now you will ask me to prove to you that the jews do control the American media.
Hahahaha, you are a joke just like the rest.

Last edited:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Jazzcon / AZB

Sunday April 21st. 12:00PM (Official beer drinking time starts)

Plaza Dorada. Hemingways. Summit Meeting to sort out your differences.

Go for it!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
AZB, question for you

Since you are the expert in this area, I have this question.

What effect does it have on the poor Afghan people the fact that President Hamid Karzai is perhaps one of the best dressed men in the world and looks like a GQ poster boy? King Zahir Shah is no slouch either.

Are Afghans really that poor? Everytime I see pictures and videos in the news they appear to be dressed in very expensive attires, heavy woolens made of 100% wool or camel. I know their housing looks bad, but they appear to be very healthy. Their skin is rosy. Children have beautiful cheeks, unlike our Dominican ca?ada boys with their wet noses and bellies sticking full of parasites. Please explain. I am not too familiar with Afghanistan's way of life.

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Golo, you know a lot more on the middle eastern issues than many I know on this board. You can't fool me by playing naive. You know exactly who is Hamid karzai, an American Puppet and on CIA?s payroll. He is supposed to do exactly what the Bush?s administration will ask him to do. However, it seems he may not be as dependable as they had planned him to be (just like the rest of afghans). But that?s another story.
Golo, you know damn well why Afghanistan was chosen to be attacked by the USA. Why Bin laden was spared for this moment when they had many opportunities to capture him in Sudan. He was even offered by the Sudanese government ( to Clinton) to be handed over to the American authorities but no one cared or expressed any interest in his case. He was indeed saved for this 9/11 incident. A terrorist tailor made for Afghanistan?s invasion. Now that the Americans have their puppet government installed (well, not yet?still many issues to deal with), you will see the next phase of the war against terror. Ha ha ha , ?war against terror?, that is for all the world to swallow. But I know golo knows better than that. The next phase is to attack Iraq and take control of the oil there by installing another puppet government which will listen to USA. Then this oil will be transferred in great pipelines via AFGHANISTAN (yes sir, Afghanistan) to the port city of Karachi (Pakistan) to be shipped to USA in tankers. Those tubes will also connect the oil reserves in the ex soviet states (where the US troops are already stationed and training). The Russians are hopping mad as they had failed in a similar attempt more than a decade ago by invading Afghanistan.
So the war against terrorism will fade into tapping into oil, snaking through Afghanistan through great pipe lines from Iraq and ex-soviet states to the port city of Pakistan.
Just take my words for it and see this plan take shape in the upcoming years. It may take 10 years to realize but it will happen.
The war on terrorism was just for you folks to digest but the bigger plan lies ahead of your imaginations.
The poor suffer in Iraq and in Afghanistan while the Cheney / bush make their millions and the rest of the Americans enjoy cheaper gasoline. Oh, yeah, and lets not forget the corrupted government of Pakistan; they will get their share of the pie.
You only see the well dressed people on TV to show that Afghanistan has been liberated of their cruel bandit government and people are improving their lives but behind all the glamour lies the abject poverty of the commons who have no light at the end of the tunnel.

P.S golo, I am not an expert on this subject but know enough to see though Bush's plan that he presents on TV "war against terrorism". I won't be surprised if Osama Bin Laden is also on CIA's payroll and actually is being protected by them.
As far as Afghans are concerned, they are crawling into pakistan like the haitians are infecting this soil. Afghan refugees have become a big burden on pakistani government and they are coming in greater number by the day. they do exactly what the haitians do here in your neighborhoods.
Anyway, this post is not really directed towards you but its for all the readers of DR1. I know that you know more about this war than I will ever know.

Last edited:

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
whew!!

just because you are paranoid, doesnt mean nobody is out to get you...

you bring up some good and interesting points, but it does sound a little contrived

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB

Just looking at your long winded posts it will
become clear to everybody with a brain that
"them Arabs" are too emotional to sit down and
resolve political issues in a cool win win manner.

You Guys should realise even if you don't like the
jews that there is a lot you can learn from them.
They seem to me the smarter ones in this stuggle.
X,

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
AZB

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I was not asking a political question. It was more of a fashion thing. I was trying to find out the perception the typical Afghan has of such a fashion plate as Karzai as their president.

Does the typical Afghan identify with this man? And related to how the people there dress, I can see that unless they only have one oufit, they must spend lots of money in clothes, because what I see on TV is very expensive wool outfits.

TW

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Re: to escott

AZB said:
Jazzcom, keep kissing jewish ass. you are not alone. Your president doesn't have the guts to curb a criminal like sharon so I don't expect you to say any negative things about him.

Only crazed talibans like you would say that Sharon is a criminal. I think he is a hero. I don't kiss Jewish ass but I will tell you I wouldn't kiss a smelly Muslim ass either.

My President is the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces and thankfully not the Commander in Chief of the Israeli Defence Force so he has NO business telling them what they should or shouldnt do.

These Palestinians are Terrorists along with alot of the Muslim countries and governments in that area. I am glad that the Israelis are dealing with them NOW so we maybe wont have to deal with these scum later. Anyone that gives safe haven, money or any sort of support to Terrorist deserves what they get. I hope that they bomb the shit out of them. They did let the NON Combatants out of the cities and towns before they moved in. That is more sporting than your Homocide Bombers are that kill innocent men women and children. Only scumbags would think that that is ok and the just retaliation isn't. But what the hell, these idiots teach their children that Jews bake bread with Arab children blood and that they should be proud and die to kill Jews. When I hear about how these PIGS treat their own children I get sick to my stomach and same thing when I hear apologists like you.

Originally posted by AZB
I know where your superior knowledge of middle east comes from, again, you are not the only ignorant there....many think like you and will die believing just that. Why explore the truth when its so easy to turn on CNN and watch what our jewish friends have cooked up for you to swallow.
Remember, its not president Bush or the Americans who run this world, its our jewish masters who run the show behind white house.

I have never seen such trash written before. I love it when the MORONS keep talking about the Jewish Media in the US when it is in fact controlled by WASP's. Just shows stupidity. I know the next thing you are going to tell me is about Bloomberg Information Networks that is owned by a Jew. Only thing is that they are business oriented and not NEWS oriented.

You have Jewish friends? Any Jew that befriends a radical Jew hater like you deserves what ever they get.

Originally posted by AZB
You will dare not see a single congressman or a senator raise a finger against israeli racist foreign policies. Even if sharon defies every Bush's request and completely goes against his orders (which he is currently doing as we speak), American will continue to kiss jewish ass and keep sending aid to the nation.

All you do is talk BS. You have no basis of fact other than the opinion of a Pakistani Muslim living in the Domincan Republic. Everything you say just about is outright bullshit.

Originally posted by AZB
Israel has been involved in direct assault (acts of terrorism)
-=Senseless Drivel deleted for Brevity=-

Why don't you try NOT worrying about the US and whatever problem the US has with Israel and the rest of the world. Try worrying about the problems of Pakistan where you are from or the Dominican Republic where you live. We have no need or use to the speculations of a crazed Pakistani Muslim Taliban supporter. I am speaking for myself of course but I counldnt think of one other fellow American that would listen to your drivel.

Your statements are just a bunch of BULLSHIT. Meaningless as tits on a bull.

"There is strong evidence available that the Israeli agents knew about the attack on world trade center but didn?t bother to share it with American intelligence."

Prove just one word of this crap. It is insulting just to read your BS and be expected not to respond.

"No wonder not a single jew got killed that day. All called in sick or were not in their office."

You are just an outright liar. Many Jews died on that day at the WTC. I visit with my father who lives 18 miles North of NYC and I read about all the people in his county that died that day that were from that county. Many Jews were listed.

"All the war planes and heavy artillery which is used to kill the poor Palestinians are all American made."

Poor Palestinian Terrorists that also harbor, support, finance terror deserve every single thing that they have coming to them.

"If it was not for the American veto in UN or if it were not for the American protection, I guarantee you that Sharon would have been tried in the international court by now. He cannot travel to Belgium because he is wanted there and will be arrested upon arrival."

SO WHAT? The UN was run by a Freakin Nazi for years! I would through that worthless collection of assholes right out of Manhattan and right out of this country if it was up to me.

"So my friend when you say I don?t know a thing about you, think again. You sound like just another gringo who has been brain-washed by the jewish media. Wait, now you will ask me to prove to you that the jews do control the American media.
Hahahaha, you are a joke just like the rest."

You are the Joke. Your people that you so rightously support are nothing but a bunch of criminals and pigs. Anyone that doesn't even love their children are the scum of the earth. Anyone that supports these pieces of trash are scum of the earth.

White Anglo Saxon Protestants run the "News Media" in this country Mr Taliban. You just keep showing your ignorance regarding this country.

One other thing. You are NOT my friend. I have much better taste in people. I would never be friends with a person I find so offensive.

Have a good day Mr. Taliban

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jazzcom,
I am sorry for saying that you are a jewish ass kisser, i made an error, now I am sure that you are a long nosed jew yourself. I should have known from looking at your picture.
Sorry, i didn't have time to read your whole bullshit post. Now I am convenced that you know what I am talking about but i don't blame you for covering up.

"I love it when the MORONS keep talking about the Jewish Media in the US when it is in fact controlled by WASP's" jazzcom

I rest my case. You are dumber than a shoeshine boy on melecon.
Just to **** you off:
In the end of the day, look at it like this: I am the one sitting in the sun while you freeze your butt in the cold sitting in front of the monitor dreaming about DR. What a loser.
hey, by the way, this weekend I won't be able to answer your posts because I will be in La romana vacationing in a 5 star resort with a hot 20yrs old. What will you be doing.... let me guess, posting on DR1? What a total waste of sperm.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:
Jazzcom,
I am sorry for saying that you are a jewish ass kisser, i made an error, now I am sure that you are a long nosed jew yourself. I should have known from looking at your picture.
Sorry, i didn't have time to read your whole bullshit post. Now I am convenced that you know what I am talking about but i don't blame you for covering up.

"I love it when the MORONS keep talking about the Jewish Media in the US when it is in fact controlled by WASP's" jazzcom

I rest my case. You are dumber than a shoeshine boy on melecon.
Just to **** you off:
In the end of the day, look at it like this: I am the one sitting in the sun while you freeze your butt in the cold sitting in front of the monitor dreaming about DR. What a loser.
hey, by the way, this weekend I won't be able to answer your posts because I will be in La romana vacationing in a 5 star resort with a hot 20yrs old. What will you be doing.... let me guess, posting on DR1? What a total waste of sperm.

I am so glad you are convenced. I just wish I knew what that was.

You are not sitting in the sun, you are not at the beach. You are working your ass off for slave wages in the Dominican Republic. You have to work to live.

Your fantasy about all the women are just that If I could by you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth I would be rich beyond all your imagination. Only way you would find a woman is to pay for her. I bet you use your personality for "birth control".

In the last year I have been to London, Amsterdam, Mexico 2x, New Orleans, Panama, Turk and Caicos, Las Vegas, San Diego, Atlanta 5x, and of course the DR maybe 6 times. I have been to Santiago. Nothing too impressive there boy. I wouldnt live there on a bet. With the exception of visiting HB I wouldn't even go there.

I have no need for dreaming about going anywhere. I go where I want and when I want and never think twice. Hell I have 800 dollars worth of travel vouchers from American, 85 thousand Frequent Flyer miles with American, 81 thousand frequent flyer miles with Delta and 35 thousand with any airline through a credit card.

The temperature here is a balmy 90 degrees right now. About 5 degrees hotter than in Puerto Plata. I live in the country and not in a city where wealthy NYC people have second homes. Why would I want to go anywhere when I have just returned and the weather is beautiful? I was at the beach in the DR for 10 days. Beach is where there is sand in case living in the middle of a country that is hot as hell with no beach and you can't figure that out because you less brains than a box of rocks.

This weekend I will spend with my 87 year old father just as I do every weekend that I am in town. I take more vacations in a year than you will take in 5 and I will be glad to compare passports with your sorry little stinky Muslim ass anytime.

When you refer to noses I know you are not refering to mine. I have one of those "ski jump" noses. The arabs are famous for their big ugly hooked noses. Is that why you never posted a picture of yourself? Are you really as FUGLY as you described yourself to be while trying to make people believe you have some charm? LOL

You probably noticed that I have a full head of hair and no pot belly. I bet that makes you insanely crazy. Nothing worse to a rabid Muslim Taliban supporting pig is someone that thinks different and is much better looking huh? If I was you I would NOT begin to compare looks with anyone that is human. You probably wouldnt compare to the UGLIEST Anglo.

Have a good weekend Mr. Taliban.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Earths temperature just went up another 2 degrees

why is it that what started out as a semi reasonable idealogical debate has to be dragged down to a name calling debate..

Both of you have (had) some points, and you clearly arent going to agree with each other.

Comparing nose sizes, bank accounts, and sexual conquests wont make either of you more right or wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.