GOLO, please vote for Johnny Jones in the next elections

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
Hello TW

I've just read an article in the Listin about the promises of congressional candidate Johnny Jones to work on laws against the massive Haitian invasion that's destroying our nation.

Jones says that they are destroying our forests, invading the country with diseases and stupidity, and they are a threat to our national sovereignty that has to be taken seriously. they are an obstacle in our fight against poverty, and a burden that we dont have to carry. they go across the border to provide cheap labor, but it is just a trap. we have to wake up and realize that the benefits for us are not worth it. the only ones making a profit are those unscrupulous businesses that want to cut costs by hiring those working horses, and taking the jobs from the Dominicans.
that practice should be illegal, we should just establish a minimun wage law for everybody including the Haitian workers, but they should be in a legal inmigration status to be able to work in the country and pay their taxes, otherwise they could stay in haiti, go to Canada, the US, France, or any country that wants to help them. the bottom line is that the risks of having so many haitians within our border are much greater than the rewards.

this is not intended to start another debate about what should be done about the haitians. i think we have had enough of that, and the truth is that we don't owe anything to them. they came across the atlantic because their own "Bros" sold them to slave traders, then they got the most prosperous side of the island as their own country, but their own "bros" messed up their country, burned their forests, dried their rivers, plagued their society with corruption, evil cults, voodoo, brujeria, and other wicked practices that have brought the curse of God upon them. that's not our fault, thus we dont have to deal with it, just close our doors and keep the curse out of our land. the reason for this post is to make a calling to TW and other smart people that love DR to vote for Johnny Jones. he seems to have a good plan and a good idea about this problem. we don't have to submit to any foreign power, or let any nations tell us how to deal with the haitians. besides, it's very unlikely that the international communities would go against us to be in favor of them, and even if they did, we should still act as the independent nation that we are. Fidel Castro is a good example. although i don't agree with this man's policies and ideologies, i admire him for his courage, dignity, and power hunger. Fidel will not do what the US wants, but the US will eventually do what Fidel wants!!. that's what i call POWER. and that's the kind of power and resolution we need to direct our own destiny. so please get out there and vote for the good people until i turn of legal age to be a candidate and do my share of work for the wellbeing of my nation. in the meantime, i want to know if anyone here knows Jones personally, or knows about his backgroung. his name sounds like he may be of American descent. (?)

eric

Feb 13, 2002
Political Aspirations

Dominican papi,so you don't like outside powers telling you how to handle the Hatian problem eh?Well I agree with you on that one.These agencies are mainly a bunch of bleeding heart,liberal,do gooder hypocrites.They are all for solving problems with other peoples money,and resources.As long as the problem is not in thier back yard,they are happy.I've read that you want to run for office,and that you admire Castro.Thats not a good thing(the Castro part).I know this is going to set off a firestorm on the board(so be it).I am going to publicly say what everyone in thier heart knows to be true:governments in Latin America exist at United States will.Its politics 101.You want to run for office,you had better be kissing some U.S. ass!Its that simple.You don't have to like something for it to be true.Just look at Hugo Chavez.He liked to thumb his nose at the states,he talked a good game.His own people got rid of him for a few days,now he is back with a new attitude.All the tough talk is gone.If a few peasants can oust him,he stands zero chance against the U.S. military,and he knows it.Next time it could be U.S. troops.If you want a job done right you have to do it yourself,like Grenada,Panama.Afganistan,etc.Castro was able to talk tough during the cold war,but thats over now.The Soviets are gone now,no more superpower to contend with.No one is going to care or stop us if we wanted to overrun Cuba and give Noriega a new roommate.Oh sure,public outcry would be there,it always is.But who cares?Its never stopped us before.It sure as hell is not going to stop us now.The people in the states are angry,we are spoiling for a fight.We have not been this united and ready to kick peoples asses since WW2.We traveled halfway around the world and bombed the hell out of Afganistan.They talked a good game too.They were supposed to be so tough and willing to fight to the death.They lasted a few weeks,not to impressive.Americans are ready for more.Who is next?What are we waiting for?Most of us are looking forward to round 2.We don't need much of an excuse to start pounding countries into rock quarries.I'm not saying anything new here,I'm just being politically incorrect by saying it.I tell you this so you don't start your political career off on the wrong foot.People who side with Castro are betting on the wrong horse.He is all alone down there.We have a powerful naval base there.We have the gall to bring prisoners from Afganistan there.What is he doing about it?Nothing.How humiliating that must be for him.LOL.Latin American history is full of people who talk a good game,but let it go to far and they get a bullet in the head,or rot in a prison cell.Unpopular as it may be,this is the reality of of living in our sphere of influence.Don't bet on the wrong horse.Learn from history,and don't confuse the ramblings of some senile old fool who rides around in a 57 chevy in Havana with REAL power.

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]Dominican Pap[/B]i said:
his name sounds like he may be of American descent. (?)
But his looks suggests that he is a descendant of freed slaves come from the British West Indies. Anyhoo... are those his only merits? :rolleyes:

Allow me to say this: vote for him based only on him being against the Haiting migration and your belief that he might have had having American ancestors? I don't think so!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dominican Papi

I love Onions&Carrots!
Mar 27, 2002
Eric, the USA is a great nation and one that i admire a lot, but DR is an independent nation, and if i were president they would not tell me what to do. they can have a lot of influence like they still do in many countries, but I would have the last word just like Fidel does in Cuba. i want to be clear about this. i am NOT a communist. i just said that Fidel is a powerful man and a very good example of what a real leader is about. they didn't tell Trujillo or Balaguer what to do, and they won't tell me. the days of imperialism are over. USA power is declining around the world. nations are rebeling against imperialism. even nuts like Bin Laden defy this great nation and get away with it. the EU doesnt give a damn about what the US says. the chinese do what they want despite US pressures. Saddam Hussein is another rebel, and a very dangerous one. there are many others, and as you can see, what goes up, must come down. i am very sorry about this shifts in power because i would rather have the good old USA as the world leader, and not live with the uncertainty of all those arab nuts that want to destroy the world with their terrorism and hate for the "infidels", but the point i'm trying to make is that it is not as it used to be anymore. I have to take care of my country independently, and get ready to be self suficient for these new times that are coming. soon the USA will engage in a policy of total isolationism because policing the world wil become ever more expensive and difficult. world nations should make their own decisions without counting on the US as arbitrators. good thing Ariel Sharon is blasting all those suicide nuts regardless of what Bush or Powell says. he should get more aggressive and not listen to what those hypocrites say. Bush said he will pursue a war against terrorism, and wants to keep Sharon from doing what he is supposed to be doing to get rid of terrorism.

PIB, i could care less where Johnny Jones comes from. where ever that is it doesn't matter because he is Dominican, and he has nationalist values. we need politicians like him who are willing to take a stand against the invaders and protect our country. the reason i asked about his background is because "Jones" doesn't seem like typical Dominican name, and i was just curious.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Dominican Papi......

Johnny Jones is a "Johnny- come- lately", who is new to the argument and wants to get in the bandwagon now. Plus, the PRSC(Balaguer's party) is now a subsidiary of the PRD and they will do anything Hipolito says. A vote for Balaguer is a vote for Hipolito or the PRD.

The strategy for the next elections is to create a strong opposition for the PRD. The PRSC will be merged with the PRD after the congressional elections and if not merged they will be a close ally to keep passing more foreign loans so all the money can land on their pockets.

The best bet is to vote for Jose Tomas Perez, the PLD candidate and along with him the real nationalist Pelegrin Castillo. Castillo has been the strongest leader in the defense of our sovereignty. He is running for Deputy of the Camara de Diputados again. We must keep this man in office.

The PRD is now legalizing Haitians, just like they have done before in prior elections to get them to vote for their candidates. Haitians know there is no better friend to a Haitian than a "Perredeista". Why? Have you seen the color of 80% of PRD members? Pe?a Gomez used to do this in large scale, but never did him any good.

TW