Music Queen Marlins vs. Theresa / Braves

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey MQ.. I am going to the Braves vs. Marlins game this weekend. Although I am from FLA living here has turned me into more of a Braves fan.. yes I am a traitor. What say we make a bet, the series winner gets a weekend with Isaac Greene and the loser gets a weekend with Cris Colon? Sorry Cris, where the hell are you by the way? (I'm trying to bring you out from underneath the carpet)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lets go braves!!!!

Braves all the way.
Theresa, I grew up in NYC near the Shea Stadium but never became interested in either team. Then, when I moved to Atlanta, I became a braves fanatic. I had met and partied with many braves players in many bars / clubs in atlanta; they are all very cool and unarrogant.
Braves all the way!!!!!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa "Chipper Jones" Braves...

<b>YOU'RE ON!!!</b>

Don't forget the last time we played the Braves, we beat them 7-0!

...and right now the Marlins are in second place, only 1 1/2 games behind the Mets...

...and Atlanta is tied for LAST PLACE with the Phillies...

Either way, I'll be happy to spend the weekend either with Isaac or Criss...

<b>GO MARLINS!!!</b>

(Theresa, by the way...did you know there's a certain left fielder from the Marlins that has repeatedly asked me out? I haven't made up my mind yet, I wouldn't want him turning out to be just another "chopo"!)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
When are you people going to get your head around a real football game? The ball is round and you use your feet!

A question...

How can an American football team claim to be world champions when they only play local teams?

How can a baseball team win the world series when they only play local teams?

Just curious...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Robert

I agree with you totally on that!!!

I really enjoy all kinds of sports though, and while I anxiously wait for the World Cup to start, I have to keep myself amused somehow...

I don't even know how baseball players call themselves athletes...

Have you seen them sweat like pigs after running around the bases?

Those people wouldn't last 5 minutes in a football/soccer match!!!

Ok, I'm not generalizing here...there are some baseball players that do keep themselves in great shape, but I'm sure don't have the stamina to run around a football/soccer field for 90 minutes like our guys do!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
MQ did you know that Alex Rodriguez has repetedly asked me out and I keep turning him down... I don't know I think he's just doesn't make enough money to support my RockStar lifestyle :) haha. Well I hope your potential catch is a nice one. Just think you could have a villa in the Carribbean and a house in the states and even other girlfriends of his to share your stories with ha. Just kidding, I know you are a smartie, but why not give him a chance?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Mrs. Jones...

How typical of us girls!

It started with a bet, I go off and try to show I know a little about baseball...and we end up talking about guys!!!

And then we don't want the guys to make fun of us!!!

Oh, and neither one of us is blond, to boot!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Theresa,

My family has a small Mens Shoe Store on Mitchell St. (They actually have a womans store on Mitchell St. also)

The Mens store sells from size 7 to 24 so they get all the athletes in to buy shoes. I enjoy meeting all the players. Check out their Website www.largefeet.com and take a look at the "Famous Faces Gallery" My picture is there taken with Joe Torre and Kurt Thomas. BTW that is Joe Torre the comedian.

You can also cruise our womens shoes while you are there. We ship out anything on the Website the same day UPS.

I am pretty sure we have a box for the Braves. Would you like to join me at one of the games this summer? It is always a fun time.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
After looking at that site it seems like that store is made for me. I am 5'9 and wear a size 10 in womans so I have a horrible time finding shoes, all that is ever left are the old lady ones. Try finding pretty sandals in that size, you rarely can. And running into some of those sports players doesn't seem too bad. Did you see some of them, MQ?. Rafael Furcal was in there, I have to download that picture, forget Chipper.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
YES!!!

Thank you, Jazzcom!!!

Do you know that I have a "shoe" addiction? I think I'll take a trip to Atlanta one of these days...maybe not to buy, but to "browse" at the PLAYERS!!!

Theresa, Furcal is awesome...but are you sure you want to trade Chipper?...

How about Javy?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Status in baseball

Funny how you girls go from baseball to guys. Here is a tip about Dominican baseball bachelors:

Alex Rodriguez is the best catch in baseball. Not just because of his $256 million salary package or his baseball talent. This guy was a top elegible bachelor before he signed his first job's paycheck. Good looks beyond what is needed. Tall, trimmed and great personality. Derek Jeter is not far behind. These guys are the Jim Palmer's of the previous era, except better.

But then you take Pedro Martinez. Equally rich and talented baseball wise, but has been turned down by several Dominican girls who like his money, but not his looks and "chopo" status. For instance, the latest turn-down was by a black model and pageant queen, who admitted she was a good friend but not interested. Others in the Pedro category, with lots of money, but no chic are Tony Batista, Jose Lima,Jose Mesa and Armando Benitez.

Dominican players in the past used to have better looks and personalities. For instance, quality guys like Damaso Garcia, Stan Javier, Jesus Alou, Julian Javier, and Juan Marichal are rare today.

But today's players are mostly chopo buffoons who sometimes embarrass our country. Jose Lima is a disgrace, as well as Carlos Perez(now thankfully retired).These are gold chain chopos who play loud music in the dogout, kick water coolers in front of a TV audience, swear at the fans, and get in trouble in and outside the ballpark.

TW

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa...

Who the heck invited this person into "our" conversation?

Were we talking about Dominican baseball bachelors?

I couldn't care less about them, I wouldn't date a baseball player (like I said, I have a chance... and I'm still thinking about it!) because of the "groupies"...that make them think all women are the same!

And how come it always comes down to the same thing...<b>MONEY OR BEING A CHOPO?</b>

<b><i>I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO MEETING SOMEONE!!!</b></i>

Regarding Alex Rodr?guez, he's very cute, but I have yet to see him around a girl...there's something funny about him!

Another thing...did you notice how this person seems to be also an "expert" on bachelors? He describes them to a t!

Things that make you go...hmmmm?

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Admittely Golo is an expert on fashion, status, history, relationships, sex, ummmm, am i missing anything else? At least my pick, Alex Rodriguez was tops on his list for Class. But maybe it is to true to be good, Alex may in fact, be a maricon. I have never seen a girl on his arm. Maybe Javy Lopez is more my style, MQ...it's that crazy thing I have for 'Rican's.

BTW Golo, I would put baseball players in the same class category as the girls with Don Francisco on Sabado Gigante. Nice to look at and talk about but, not much substance there. Me and MQ are just having fun on a Friday, right MQ?

(Side note)I am just trying to get over the fact that I didn't win the $325 million lotto Wednesday and some 20 yr. old white trash girl from Dacula, GA did :(

Salomon

Apr 4, 2002
MQ..

Are you starting a rumor about that person?, You know, a lot of men in DR started going both ways?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Musicqueen

If you want private conversations, use your e-mail, not this forum. This is not your forum. I recall this was named the "open".
You can't have it both ways, posting in everybody's threads and then selecting the people who post in yours.

Did you check your 11:43am post? I thought you were mentioning baseball players, specifically midget chopito bachelor Rafael Furcal. Is that your type? Might as well like Sankies.

I bet if Furcal gave you the time of the day you would be running like a chicken after worms.

As for Alex, he is engaged and showed his flaming girlfriend, a white American, all over the place at a golf tournament in DR. See how much you learn from this "expert"?

Hey Theresa, noticed how Musicqueen does not like to talk about chopos. Stop talking about "white trash". She may not like that either. And you should know better than to play lottery. All the winners are white trash and chopos.

Musicqueen seems to have an addiction for foot odor. Imagine her going to a smelly locker-room looking for bachelor BB players?

TW

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
TW, I just bought 1 ticket, call me a sucker to the news media pasting the amount all over town. That is the first time I've ever played the lottery and that was the first time that girl played it too. Difference between me and her is 1) I have all my teeth
2) Her boyfriend has a "Mullet" style hairdo, remember those, Tony C? It was a mid 80's style harido. Now he his her best friend, of course.

And Furcal is a cute enanito no matter what you say. I am taller than most men anyway so I am used to it :) We were just having a little humorus talk. You got so serious..Why the animocity b/t you and MQ?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tere...

I'll tell you why...'cause I don't buy all his boasting!

Like Pib said in another post...

"Dime de lo que te jactas, y te dir? de lo que careces".

TW: I never said this was private, I just said it was something Theresa and I were having fun with!!! We have a bet going...but of course, you having so much free time in your hands, even though you have so much money, have nothing better to do than to be talking and degrading other people...

Last time I checked that was called...oh, never mind...It's not worth it!

Maybe YOU should read my previous posts...I specifically said I wouldn't date baseball players...

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Robert,

I think we should let the americans get away with calling
their superbowl "world championship" and the "world series" just that because they are really nice guys(like Jerry Rice and Barry Bonds)

But if they should call the MSL final (the one with the round ball) "world cup" or something like that,THAT would be the time to take some action!! X

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Stop at the Store, my cousin Dino runs the Ladys Store and just tell him that Cousin Scott said to give you a discount. My other cousins run the Mens store. Ask for Brett in the mens store or Randy. Tell them I sent you in and they will show you around. They have signed jerseys lining every wall and we are talking over 20,000 square feet. Dates back to Flannel Jerseys. I have met many hall of famers there. My cous emailed me a pick of a famous retired football player that was in last week. His name was OJ:)

Go in the day before your Braves game and meet the other team:) They come right from the Airport to the store on the team bus before they go to the stadium.

When all this stuff went on with Rocker in Atlanta I asked my cousins about it. They are friends with just about everyone on the team. They said he wasn't really prejudiced. He had all the rookies staying at his place until they found their own places. Black, white and hispanic alike.

Regards