What me worry!!!!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The report in today's DR1 news of the President replacing a scientist, Ricardo Garcia, at the Botanical Gardens with a politician, one of his political party members, Geraldino Caminero, a man who was fired from a previous post at the gardens.

It smacks me of making no sense at all, there is no logic to it, other than repaying a favor at someone else's expense. The political version of the Peter principle. No wonder the government can't function because all the hacks have been promoted to positions or levels where they have no competence or comprehension.

Heck, U.S. Congressman James Traficant thought he was a lawyer. Why can't Senior Caminero be a scientist? Regards, PJT

Nothing the government does, should be a suprise.
Geraldino Caminero has flowers at his home thus he is considered a botanical expert by the powers to be.
Dont be suprised when Juan Fixado, who collects and fixes junk is put in charge of the army motor pool. LOL

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
What me worry!!!

Wud, knowing that you will soon be cruising, if there is a mutiny aboard, does the fact you are a passenger qualify you as captain material? Enjoy your cruise and Regards, PJT

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I saw the new head of the airforce earlier today - he was in the fields nearby flying his model aircraft!!
OK, who has the best candidate for the head of AMET or the police force? Who could qualify for the head of Immigracion? The mind "Boggles" as to who could qualify for the head of "INTELLIGENCE"??? - GB.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey.......

There's a fisherman from Guyacanes in charge of the port in Boca Chica .....oh no , I err. It's his uncle who's in charge of the port. He's in charge of Tourismo!!!
The whole family worked real hard to get Hippo elected so now their collecting 10-40,000 pesos a month in dividends!! :D

MikeKO

Apr 12, 2002
First 150 years of US history were pretty much the same model, and last I checked it worked out OK.

Mike