Thanks for the Welcome!

Corona

Apr 18, 2002
This may come as a double send-- I don't think I put my reply to your replies in the right spot-- still figuring out how to utilize the board! So I will copy and post it here-- sorry if it has already been seen. Here goes:

Thank you Pib, Trina, Robert, Salomon and MommC for your welcome! I shall lurk regularly and know I will learn a lot!

Robert, I trust that you will take care of me if things get too wild!
I've been to the Open Forum and my my!! Things do get heated and interesting, to mildly state it!

I am so glad to hear about the Deaf in the DR. I hope to contact the school that was mentioned and see "what's happening"--
not looking for work, just interested in how things are done in different parts of the world than where I've been and observed.

Anyone have ideas as to licensing requirements for massage therapy? I KNOW!!! CHECK THE LEGAL FORUM, OR THE BUSINESS FORUM! LOL! I will, I promise. Again, not looking for work, but I
do have gifted hands and I use them anytime I get the opportunity-- don't want to break any laws that could cause problems for me. LOL! I'll just break the laws that won't cause problems for me!! (A little levity-- I am harmless mostly... and to know me is to love me...!) I guess I'm in a playful non-conforming mood today!

I send you all my best energy and thoughts for a grand day!

Chat with you again soon, I hope!

Report this post to a moderator