12. Hug her.
13. Hold her.
14. Spend money on her.
15. Wine and dine her.
16. Listen to her.
17. Care for her.
18. Stand by her.
19. Support her.
20. Go to the ends of the Earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN

1. Show up naked.
2. Bring food.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
X-man, Cigarrettes are so disgusting I don't even know how to spell them. I just like the, wine her, kiss her stroke her and tease her..ther you go I am pretty simple. I am not hard to please.

Chopa in disguise, Tere....

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
jessica_78..

Good response!!!

Sorry, DRTechie...you fell right into that one!!!

Theresa, I hate cigarettes too...Guys, you wouldn't want to kiss a girl with "ashtray" mouth...why should we?

TonyC...

'nough said!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
First off cigarettes are for kids. Why an adult would take burning crap into their systems that does nothing is beyond me.

Theresa, your requests are minimal. Why would anyone deny them?

Musicqueen, I don't usually try to impress women. I just enjoy chatting with them. I have this little thing I do at cocktail parties that make them usually try to impress me for some reason. I really cant figure out why it impresses them and again why they then try to gather my favor. Licking your left eyebrow isn't that impressive, is it?

Escott

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Cont'd

21. Pick up after yourself
22. Help with the dishes once in a while.
23. Take her to the theatre instead of the hockey/football game.
24. Be there when she needs you.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
How to impress a woman part II

This is how you do it Musicqueen:

1)Ignore her
2)Let her see you with other women(The big magnet syndrome)
3)Call her only every other day
4)Answer her e-mails a week later
5)Drive your car by her house and dont stop by
6)Let her call you, dont call
7)Give her only a cellular number(intriguing!!!)
8)Buy her gifts on days that are not special occasions,like Valentines, birthday, etc. Make her suffer. Then show her you buy gift whenever you please, but timely.
9)No flowers please. This is for fools. I have never sent flowers to a woman. Why do what all men do? Dont get me wrong I have a substitute, but it is what I please, not what the market tells me.
10)Kiss her very little.

Now you say...Can this guy be successful with women. Maybe just lucky!!! Thats it.

TW

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Golo

Finally someone honest with a brain.If you were to follow all those other steps instead(ex caress her..tell her you love her wine her dine her..yadda yadda)she would become bored with you and walk all over you while looking elsewhere for what woman consider to be a "man". Now ladies you know this is true.I am not saying I like it. You are the ones who are all confused and want to play games. We just want someone we can be happy with.
Have a nice day.
ILoveDr

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Re: How to impress a woman part II

golo said:
This is how you do it Musicqueen:

1)Ignore her
2)Let her see you with other women(The big magnet syndrome)
3)Call her only every other day
4)Answer her e-mails a week later
5)Drive your car by her house and dont stop by
6)Let her call you, dont call
7)Give her only a cellular number(intriguing!!!)
8)Buy her gifts on days that are not special occasions,like Valentines, birthday, etc. Make her suffer. Then show her you buy gift whenever you please, but timely.
9)No flowers please. This is for fools. I have never sent flowers to a woman. Why do what all men do? Dont get me wrong I have a substitute, but it is what I please, not what the market tells me.
10)Kiss her very little.

Now you say...Can this guy be successful with women. Maybe just lucky!!! Thats it.

TW

Oh Please tell me that you are joking with this

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jessica

No,I am sure that he is not joking.Every man who has trouble keeping a womans interest because they are "too nice" should try to take a page from GOLO's book and he will be pleasantly surprised at the results. He will never be told, "I think you are a nice guy but I just want to be friends" again. Like I said in my previous post,women dont like guys falling at their feet for a prolonged period of time. Dont ask me why..only they know the answer to that. Now all the women can verbally bash me and call me a pig but inside they all know what Golo and I say are true.
Have a nice day
ILoveDr

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I am not going to bash you, because everbody has his own thoughts and i guess those are yours. It just really saddens me to hear a man talk like that.

A little secret if you treat a woman like you would treat your mother you should be fine!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Jessica

Jessica,
I can tell by your reply that you are a classy girl.I apoligize for insinuating that ALL women react that way to kindness and attention. However,it is my experience that the majority of them do. By the way,I enjoy your posts.
take care,
ILoveDr

Status
Not open for further replies.