Ana Nicole Smith

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
An 80 year old man went to his doctor for his annual checkup.

The doctor asked him how he's feeling. The 80 year old said, "I've never felt better. I have an 18 year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began: "I have a friend who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his umbrella and went, " Bang, bang" and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else shot that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

Anna Nicole Smith

Name at birth: Vicky Lynn Hogan from Mexia Texas, November 28, 1967.
A zaftig blonde bombshell, Smith was most popular in the early 1990's when she was a Playboy Playmate of the Year and starred in glossy ads for Guess? Jeans. Her outsized appeal made her a popular electronic pinup of the early Internet age. She became the stuff of talk show one-liners in 1994 when she married billionaire 89-year-old oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall. He died the next year, leaving Smith to battle his family for control of his fortune. The legal wrangling lasted until 6 March 2002, when federal judge David Carter awarded Smith $88.5 million as her share of Marshall's estate.

As George Burns once said "Sex at ninety, is like a tight rope walker using a limp rope."

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I thought she got nada? Well thats what she deserves, she is a gold digger if I ever saw one.

I watched a special on her and they showed a part of the trial and let me tell you she is a drama queen, the next erica cane (all my children). She has also let her self go down the tubes!