Hello

Corona

Apr 18, 2002
I am new to the board and to things relating to the D R in general!

I am here to learn and I enjoy the anticipation of making a scouting trip one day, and seeing and experiencing what I've read from the people here.

I will lurk and once in a while pop a question. Bye for now!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to the Board, Corona. Feel free to ask questions. Once you become more familiar with the Dominican Republic through your participation, you may decide to make that scouting trip sooner rather than later.

Ken

Corona

Apr 18, 2002
Different Forums

Hey, thanks for the welcome! I am going to go to all the forums eventually; if you see me there and have already seen me here,
Hi Again-- it's just me getting acquainted and trying to utilize all of you to the best possible outcome!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
After I welcomed you, I realized you had aleady been welcomed and had posted. I remembered too late that I had already seen your name and the thread you started.

You shouldn't introduce yourself in all the forums. The regular posters monitor all the forums for questions, etc., not just one or two of them. By now all are familiar with your name and your story. You can post your questions/comments in any of the sections and be recognized. No need to reintroduce yourself.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ken is right Corona......

The thing to do if you have a question is post it in the forum that is most relevant but not in all forums at the same time.
For example if the question is related to travelling to the DR or in the DR post the question in the travel forum.
If the question is related to living in the DR post to the living forum.
That way those who are most knowledgable will be able to answer you.