Adoption

Elsa

Apr 22, 2002
Hi;

I am trying to find out , if there is a way for a birthmother, to get information on her baby girl, who was born in Florida,Oct.4th,1981.
The adoptive parents, and their lawyer, without her{natural mother's} knowledge, took her daughter to Santo Domingo, in order to do the adoption.Can the b'mother acquire any post adoption info, non id?
This is the information on her child:
Baby Girl Lynch
dob:10-04-81
Hollywood, Fl.
Bname: Tristan Kathleen Lynch-Hollander
Bmother: Robin L. Lynch
Delivered at: Hollywood Memorial (now Hollywood Regional) Hospital
Attorney: Ted Trushin {from Florida}

I have e-mailed , the goverment in S.D., to no avail, never a response...even when I write to them in Spanish. So , please if anyone can be of any help please let me know ASAP, Thank You!
BTW, the adoptive parents , and the adoptee, probably came back to the States, and went there only to do the adoption .

Again , Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Elsa

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
This is almost impossible without information regarding the date of the adoption and the court where it was approved.

Also, legally the scenario you describe does not make sense. A Dominican court would not have jurisdiction to approve an adoption of a foreign non-resident child by foreign parents.

seeking

Oct 21, 2006
I know it has been a long time since this issue was brought up but I really need to locate the woman who inquired about this adoption. I do believe the Mother she is writing for is the Aunt of another girl who was put up for adoption. That girl is trying to locate her bilogical Mother. Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. PLEASE, we are running into dead ends everywhere we go.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Don't know if it is any help but I am currently adopting the sons of my husband - Dominican. The final part of the process was last week to go to the offices of teh Dominican adoption agency in the office of Tourism building opposite the presidents palace in santo Domingo. I know where they are but have no more info such as a phone number but I can get one if it would help. They seemed reasonably professional.

cbarrin

Feb 1, 2005
Has the Birthmother tried registering in the Adoption registry....is was set up for Adoptive children and birthparents....if they both put their names in the registry they will automatically be hooked up...that's only if they both put their name in...

Maybe there is hope the Adoptive family returned to Florida years later...and now the grown child is curious and done some research herself...it's a start...