Usage Of Language!e-mail From Board?

qisqeyana@aol.c

Apr 19, 2002
I was quite surprised by an e-mail and block on my other screen name from this board. I find that street use of a word is not the proper and first definition, I took the time to type-into the board a wounderful poem. Before this I used the word"ass" in my world this equals burro. Please used a Good English Dictionary. IBSN 0-345-40095-X Radom House Webster Dictionary. Post are opinions of the freedom/ DEMOCRACY. Any and all public figure are fair game is they exposed themselves by running for public office. All parties that made themselves public figures should not have thin hides. All political views are to be respected in a DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM. Next time and e-mail address should be included. when sending to Guest of this board.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: Usage Of Language

[B]qisqeyana@aol.c[/B] said:
that street use of a word is not the proper and first definition
While on the subject of proper use of the language:

a) Why not use the word donkey instead?

b) Try spelling your handle Q U I S Q U E Y A N A. Those U's really are important.

znaika.gif

What did you say again?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
(Pib, your smilies are the BEST!)

Now, I consider myself to be a huge fan of the English language and a grammar/spelling snob. But the word 'ass', in the donkey-ass sense or in the ass-ass sense, does not offend me. Ass. They even say it on TV nowadays and it's pretty tame, as far as I'm concerned.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Just a reminder

This board is NOT a "democratic system". It is owned by Delores and Rob and they can set any rules they want...

qisqeyana@aol.c

Apr 19, 2002
I am glad someone can be reponsible, but the rules on a board apply both ways, a descent written post deserves some the respect and dignity. (Those words represent a Person. )When one person takes advange of their position, and neglect or adbuse that power by denying others to voice their opinion, it afoul with the that mission statement that one is asked to accept. The golden rule, applies to everyone. I expect the best in humanity as I deal with others. Sometimes I wounder where humanity values are going to. God has nothing to do with a board this has been an experience in DOMINICANISMO metality, Trujillo mi General.

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
nut.gif

Let me see if I understand you you wrote something that the moderators did not like an d they kicked you off? What did you write?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I thought it was "ass" so I jumped to his/her defense, but with that reference to "Trujillo, mi general" I would like rescind what I said.

Ooops.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no idea what this person is on about?

They haven't been blocked and their posts have not been deleted.