Monday nights?

rrwells

Mar 19, 2002
Hi all,

I heard from someone, I can't remember if it was on this site or in my handy book, that the big night for going out on the town in Santo Domingo is Monday night. Is this true?

Thanks!
rrwells

Diana

Jan 1, 2002
Not sure if I can be of much help but when I was in SD, the locals used to tell me that there were alot of people out Monday nights because they were still partying from the weekend. Not sure exactly where though...but if you do a search under the Boca Chica link (I'm sure you can find it on this board, I always see it appear under some thread) and go to nightlife in SD, that may help you.
A little off topic but, I was following your link about you working down there at Price Waterhouse, just curious to find out how it's going?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Big N ight Out.

Most nights are the big night for going out. But, you will see most of the people out on the weekend nights. A good barometer for that is to observe the greater amount of the sidewalk vendors along the Malecon (the waterfront) in the Capital are there on the weekend nights in anticipation of larger crowds. My brother in-law had a stand there, his biggest sales nights were Friday, Sat, and Sun. :) Regards, PJT

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
rrwells

Not anymore .
Monday night used to be a blast in Cafe Atlantico , Trio Cafe and Palmetto (gasoline), but cafe atlantico and palmetto are closed and Trio cafe is not the same since the chopo Edmond bought this bar.
Montecristo Cafe is the best place for Monday night.