La Romana to Boca Chica (Gua Gua or Metro?)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I have a friend in La Romana who would like to come out to Boca Chica when I visit again in May.

Is there gua-gua service from La Romana to Boca Chica ( I assume via San Pedro) or is there a Metro/ Caribe bus?

In either case do you know the fare and the time it takes? I think it is about 70-80 Km or so.

I know a great many people use gua guas to San Pedro from Boca Chica but La Romana is so much farther I am not sure if there is one or you take 2, one to SP and then a second.

Thanks. Taxis are muy caro.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
There is no Metro service. Your friend needs to grab the local inter-city bus service. Should not be difficult to locate from where these depart.

el malko

Apr 29, 2002
la romana boca chica

tell your friend to go to "la salida". there are gua gua's that go from la romana to santo domingo, stopping on request along the way. boca chica is about half an hour out of santo domingo. the bus ride may take a little while because of the stops. your friend will be dropped off on the main highway so you you organize where you are going to pick her up. what the hell is wrong with your friend. she does'nt know how to get to boca chica ? damn !

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: la romana boca chica

el malko said:
tell your friend to go to "la salida". there are gua gua's that go from la romana to santo domingo, stopping on request along the way. boca chica is about half an hour out of santo domingo. the bus ride may take a little while because of the stops. your friend will be dropped off on the main highway so you you organize where you are going to pick her up. what the hell is wrong with your friend. she does'nt know how to get to boca chica ? damn !

I spoke to her last week and as you point out there is a LAR to Boca GG and she known what to do and how soon to leave.