Cabarete Pictures!!!!

Art Covey

Jan 2, 2002
Nice Pic's

Snowed here in Okotoks Alberta (south of Calgary) AGAIN last night, your pictures helped me forget here and remember there.
Thanks
Art

Sli

Mar 25, 2002
I really hope this is the last time we're getting snow.

What happen to the summer weather you brought back from Dr MommC?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Wow, I am in Woodstock NY and it isn't snowing here. You must be real north!

Did you stop by The Roadhouse between Sosua and Puerto Plata?

I got back on the 8th of this month and already made arrangements to go back on the 3rd of May.

Nice picks

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey don't blame me for the snow!

sunny.gif

I brought the heat back ......if you guys/gals can't hang on to it waddaya want an ole biddy ta do??
I'm freezing my butt right now but it's 4C and NO SNOW!

sdannielle

Apr 23, 2002
Dominican Republic

Jazz- have a great trip and take some pictures for us!!! I will be back in a couple months. I can't wait for Race Week. It snowed in Albany, NY! THe weather is starting to warm up!

Thanks for your comments! :)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Great pics Danielle! Loved them...my husband knows a couple of the guys.

Jazz...thought Sosua could bore the pants off a dead man? Why would you ever want to go back???

sdannielle

Apr 23, 2002
Hola

Trina- Who does your husband know? All the guys are great! Their lives are SO interesting! It's them that make me want to keep going back and learn more about their lives and culture! Do you go there often as well?

I am planning on teaching there one of these days! I can't wait!!!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Dominican Republic

sdannielle said:
Jazz- have a great trip and take some pictures for us!!! I will be back in a couple months. I can't wait for Race Week. It snowed in Albany, NY! THe weather is starting to warm up!

Thanks for your comments! :)

I just got a digital camera. I guess I should start to figure it out this week.

Trina, I never said that Sosua bored the pants off of a dead man, I think that Maxx had said that. I love Sosua. I like it being quiet believe it or not although I feel bad for my many friends with a business who don't do well when it is quiet.

I have many good friends in Sosua and love the place to death. I also like Costambar, Confressi, and Cabarete. I will visit all these places everytime down. I also have friends in Puerto Plata but am not big on Cities.

Regards

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Oops, sorry, you're right! I don't know why, but I always get you two mixed up. Hanging head down in shame...

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Danielle - Angel recognized the bigger younger guy, and the older man. He thought the older man was the father of the other? I usually go to Sosua, where my husband is from, but we're living in Canada now...hoping to go back in November...not so easy to travel now, with 2 kids.

sdannielle

Apr 23, 2002
Cabarete

I am not sure which guys you are talking about by your description. Which picture?
What part of Canada are you from?

My parents have a summer house near Perth Ontario. I am about 3 hours from Montreal.

I can't wait to go back either!!!