Going about getting married in DR

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Hi. I wanted to see if anyone can give me some legal information about getting married in DR.

My fiancee and I will be going to DR in late June, beginning of July for vacation and I wanted to know how we would go about getting married.

It's going to be something small just family and I need to find out if there is anything I need to get from here in the US or what I need to do in DR before I get there.

Just some extra information if you may need it to answer my question I am Dominican but will be a US citizen by the time June-July comes around.

Any paperwork that we need to get. We're trying to set up for everything so any legal help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
weeding

Hi domgirl,
you should change your handle nobody is dome, anyway go to dr1 home page on clic on directory. after clic on travel and then on the weeding on your left hand side good luck

J.P. regards

Paula

Apr 22, 2002
Hi,

I would suggest you check with your travel agent as well. She may be able to advise what you need and give you a nice hotel package. Also check with the American and Dominican embassey before you travel.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Domgirl1 I like your handle, it has a je ne sais quoi
zzwhip.gif

Check this link on this same website. I believe it has almost anything you need to know: http://dr1.com/travel/special/weddings.shtml

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Just wanted to thanks everyone on answering my questions. I found on the legal section of the site some useful information.

Thanks again.