Baseball players

christina15152

Apr 25, 2002
christina15152.rocks.it
Well, I would just like to know why people have such a negitive perseption of the Dominican baseball players? I know many of them, one that I have known for about 4-5 years. And, like nine that I have known for a few weeks. I mean, I know that they like to mess around a little but I don't think that Jorge would do that (*Have like 10 girlfriends). I hope that he wouldn't. Well he lives on A M Perez in Santo Domingo... I don't know if that area is bad area or what. (*AKA... Is it Ghetto?!?!?)
I was watching ESPN and I got soo sad when this African American Baseball player said..." Latino ball players don't have much of a choice when it comes to a contract it's a take it or go back to poverty thing." Let's just say I was sad... and pissed off at the same time. Why do Latino Ball players get treated soo differently??!?! (*I am not latino... it just makes me upset)
Also, Does anyone know if they have a career for Baseball Public Relations in the Dominican Republic?? If so.. how much do you think that you would get paid with a Masters Degree, or a BA. (LOL)
Christina

eric

Feb 13, 2002
I don't know why you feel that Latino players are treated differently.The biggest stars in the game are Latino,and they are far from poor.The money they can make in endorsements alone is tremendous.How many of these African American players grew up in Beverly Hills or West Palm Beach,I would like to know?I don't understand your statement.Pedro is treated like royalty here in Boston!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Christina

You are a very naive young woman,and that is OK.You are young,have little experience in life,with baseball players,Dominican men and/or the Dominican Republic.It is a big world out there.If "Jorge" has 10 girlfriends here he must be a real looser.He should have at least 25 "regular" girlfriends,plus he can have any girl at any disco on Avenida Venezuela when he is in town!And he does!And its not just the ball players,its all men in the DR!"What a Country","Da Dominican Republic been berry berry gud to me"!CrisscccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC...ps. WE ALREADY HAVE THOUSANDS OF GIRLS HERE WHO ARE WILLING TO HAVE PUBLIC "RELATIONS' with baseball players for "FREE" so don,t bother looking!

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Cristina

If your baseball player friend lives in a gheto and only has 10 girlfriends he is a very trustworthy guy. Go marry him. There aren't that many loyal guys like him anymore in DR. It's gotten so bad here that DR men are starting to hit on their sisters. I know a guy who peeps his two sisters thru a hole in the bathroom.

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Cristina

golo said:
If your baseball player friend lives in a gheto and only has 10 girlfriends he is a very trustworthy guy. Go marry him. There aren't that many loyal guys like him anymore in DR. It's gotten so bad here that DR men are starting to hit on their sisters. I know a guy who peeps his two sisters thru a hole in the bathroom.

TW

What do you call 13 year old Dominican Girl that can outrun her father and brother? A Virgin!

Tony C.