I might be another statistic pendejo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah I think I am the perfect mark. I am a nice, honest, real man. If I had read all these post's on several sites and YouTube's I probably would not have persued a Dominica. I swear I have not really heard one good thing to look forward too. I have no interst in hoing. I can ho here. Since you already know all the bad things: cheating, lying, not real love, obviously money. I will discuss I think may work. Which has been mentioned before. It is to keep them around but show no serious interest. Those girls love you. I have also learned by being there friends you can tell that they are pretty honest. You meet a good person but have no interest in them those make good friends. You want honest friends

I fell hard for my girlfriend. I wasn't prepared to play games with her. I can't stand liars. I don't hate them or anything it's just they have no regard for anyone. Liars love people who tell the truth I am assuming. The truth teller number 1 requirement is to be with someone else you tells the truth.

I can careless about cheating to be honest with you. Do you. I don't own you. But someone telling you that they love you, saying that they are honest, catching them in ****, avoiding **** I can not cope with. ****ing down my back and telling me it's raining. And when the money starts getting involved I'm like what we're you doing before me? You didn't eat?

So without going through the whole story I just feel everyday I do not trust her. Mainly because things in a real relationship are missing in this one. Little things. A dominican women has been sized up to be: an Oscar winning actress, several cell phones whattsapping several people to extract money out of them even meet them and screw them and meet the family and send you on your way back then you get put on a payment plan, everyone gets sick and needs to buy medicine which is expensive but actually I think cheap, the visa thing, has a boyfriend chulo, professionals etc...

Liars will never tell the truth. So asking them if they are honest obviously they will lie. You have to make them prove it. Obviously if they are about to get caught and have no way to lie out of it they will flip the script on you and dump you.

America is horrible so wherever I go next it surely won't be here. I just didn't know Dr was notorious for this behaviour. Nice guys don't finish last it's that society seems to have no place for good people anymore. So I am totally confused now. Just want the normal relationship thing like your grandparents had. But when you dealing with a liar they will just tell you what you wanna hear until you get fed up and bow out or when they just disappear on you after you spent money.

So the only recourse I have heard is give it time and treat her right. Or run.

The trap is the love thing. You love her but does she love you. You make up any excuse to give her a pass. Seems like this story is like a broken record. These things break good men and turn them into unmarriagable. Everyone has been so damage by bad people that they all turn to the dark side. I don't want that. But if I go through this and she ends up crushing me I might just give up and join the hoes.

I have no interest in that. Oh well I guess as quick as met her real love will find me again.

I don't have a real question. I am super close to this person. I am starting to feel like I am secondary. Idk. I have no proof of anything. We are suppose to get married. I think with the stats of the visa denials that she may hope I would give up. But I have been helping her all this time. So getting denied is another year of payments or me giving up. Either way win win for her. It's like a elaborate scam. And it would seem like it's all your fault.

So that's it. That's what I am going through now. My course is to stick with it. And maybe she will walk away. Then I would know it wasn't real.

Reactions: jad604

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Make a surprise visit next time, and you'll most likely get a chance to meet her "cousin" or "brother" who is sharing that toto with you while you are back @ your UPS job in Nueva Yol.

See if she still loves you when you deny her pesos for a few weeks.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Make a surprise visit next time, and you'll most likely get a chance to meet her "cousin" or "brother" who is sharing that toto with you while you are back @ your UPS job in Nueva Yol.

See if she still loves you when you deny her pesos for a few weeks.

this posting sums it all up. if the OP does not get a clue after this, then he wants what is headed his way..

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Cantgetright,

alixqt.jpg

My cousins, children, parents and pets, wish to thank you for your support!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Any relationship that lacks trust and respect is doomed to fail. Long distance relationships are hard to maintain. The OP knows the answer to this situation but like many before him finds it easier to go forward rather than change course. Hope springs eternal but in these situations is a long shot.

Good luck, dial it back and keep the wallet in your pocket as a matter of course. You're young and if you look you will meet someone who you can trust and respect. With the status quo, you may meet that person but you will miss the opportunity because your heads are in the DR.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
A real man would have drawn that red line on the first lie, and just disappeared without a trace after the second.

Unless, of course, you are a masochist and actually enjoy being cucked...

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
A real man would have drawn that red line on the first lie, and just disappeared without a trace after the second.

Unless, of course, you are a masochist and actually enjoy being cucked...

I don't know if they were lying because they had an explanation. I questioned weird things. It's the lack of proof that makes me curious

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
The money option to remove is tricky. I don't have much so I send what I can. I am more curious and concerned about is this a racket and she has several people she is doing this too and telling them that she loves them too and just weighing her options. I am more concerned about the deception. If she was real I wouldn't mind helping financially. But it is certainly a good suggestion. The above suggestion nails it. However running the risk of getting shot if she decide's to flip the script may be discouraging. I can do a last minute trip to see her and gauge her response. If she is not happy I will show up anyway. If I don't see then I will get my confirmation

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The money option to remove is tricky. I don't have much so I send what I can. I am more curious and concerned about is this a racket and she has several people she is doing this too and telling them that she loves them too and just weighing her options. I am more concerned about the deception. If she was real I wouldn't mind helping financially. But it is certainly a good suggestion. The above suggestion nails it. However running the risk of getting shot if she decide's to flip the script may be discouraging. I can do a last minute trip to see her and gauge her response. If she is not happy I will show up anyway. If I don't see then I will get my confirmation

Does she work? I have been married to a Dominican for 18 years and known her for 21. Never once did she ask me for money, and at the time I met her she didn't have much. I think you should watch her interaction with fellow Dominicans to judge what type of character she has. Is she kind and polite to old people, including the ones she's not related to. Does she like children....etc. How does she talk to people working in stores, restaurants...etc. Is she pretencious? The problem with liars is they have to tell layers of lies to cover up their previous lies.

Reactions: jad604

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I don't know if they were lying because they had an explanation. I questioned weird things. It's the lack of proof that makes me curious
If your spider senses aren't going off, indeed you have described yourself perfectly, and SHE knows it: pendejo.

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
Does she work? I have been married to a Dominican for 18 years and known her for 21. Never once did she ask me for money, and at the time I met her she didn't have much. I think you should watch her interaction with fellow Dominicans to judge what type of character she has. Is she kind and polite to old people, including the ones she's not related to. Does she like children....etc. How does she talk to people working in stores, restaurants...etc. Is she pretencious? The problem with liars is they have to tell layers of lies to cover up their previous lies.

Yes she works. I think she just needs some assistance with bills. I don't live there so I don't see her interact. I think it is her goal as least this is what she says is to meet someone abroad get married and leave Dr. because of economic reasons. She doesn't want to struggle abroad. I am not calling her anything bad. I have no tangible evidence. I don't like long distance relationships and I don't like giving money away. If she was here a different story. We have known each other for over a year. Only met once. I could be just paranoid. But hearing all the stories.....geez. seems like it's rare to meet a real person

Cantgetright

Mar 24, 2018
If your spider senses aren't going off, indeed you have described yourself perfectly, and SHE knows it: pendejo.

My senses are going off because I did not do my research. I don't care about the money. They need the money. I need it to but they need it more. The manipulation is un called for. Many stories talk about the tourist area. I would never go to a tourist spot to find my woman. However it seems like they are all portrayed as having game. And he'll the thing could have started off as real and transitioned into game. It's sad. Sad for me. If I keep questioning the authenticity of this relationship without getting the feedback I need the whole thing may implode before I even find out if ella estafa

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yes she works. I think she just needs some assistance with bills. I don't live there so I don't see her interact. I think it is her goal as least this is what she says is to meet someone abroad get married and leave Dr. because of economic reasons. She doesn't want to struggle abroad. I am not calling her anything bad. I have no tangible evidence. I don't like long distance relationships and I don't like giving money away. If she was here a different story. We have known each other for over a year. Only met once. I could be just paranoid. But hearing all the stories.....geez. seems like it's rare to meet a real person

The naysayers on this site could be right, after all many of them have run the trial by fire, but then again the fact that she has told you her goal to to marry a foreigner and leave the DR for economic reasons sounds pretty honest. Perhaps many of the issues you are talking about come down to cultural and language differences. If you have only met her once don't you think it is a little soon to be helping her with bills?

thiawroane

Apr 11, 2013
Trust your gut. You have already seen the signs. Stop sending money and see what happens next. Instead, support the work that will allow her to move abroad. If she does not move the process forward quickly, there's your answer.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
If you think something is not good with this person, trust your first instincts, don't run, walk slowly away from the relationship. One thing I notice with Dominicans time will tell who you can trust.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Only met once...you are being taken advantage of. Just because you say they need the money does not mean you should be giving it to her/them. Common sense says the more you give the more they want. How did she get along before you? If you have to question her motives then you know the answer. I say stop sending her any money, take a trip here (DR) and see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.