March For Our Lives; DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
If you don't know what this is about then please don't comment. If you are involved or have direct knowledge; then please do. Please keep this within direct Dominican Republic context.

I saw someplace ??? that support rallies were being done here in the D.R. but have not been able to find anything about them.

Thank You.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Guns are already highly regulated in the DR.

I am very disappointed with cobraboys' and non response from .... all of you.

Many of us have complained, bitched and moaned about the process to buy and then to maintain our legal ownership of guns. It's been a real pain and expense every year. We KNOW that; or think that doing our legal process on a yearly basis could be changed to be easier for us legal gun owners.

You miss the point that I was asking about. Did anyone protest or march in support for the world attended March For Our Lives in the Dominican Republic? It's a simple question.

Thank You.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Didn't see anything on Dominican news, meaning it was probably a non-happening event.

Not directed at you bob but more so for the OP but why would one even think there might have been marches? This isn't a DR thing.............

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Not directed at you bob but more so for the OP but why would one even think there might have been marches? This isn't a DR thing.............

Marches in support took place all over the world so the OP is wondering if the DR was one of the countries.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Marches in support took place all over the world so the OP is wondering if the DR was one of the countries.

OK, just doesn't seem like the type of thing Dominicans would do.........

Now to the OP, an expat living in la rep dom, what did you do? Myself i did nothing as it is just another one of those at the moment things to do .......... nothing, as usual, will change....... (yes I wish it would)

Status
Not open for further replies.