Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    yes. lets see how long will it take them to give me an answer. tomorrow is holiday in this country
    Usually takes 2 labor days to aprove and apply the refund. So by the end of the monday check your credit card online.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been denied the refund. Here is the message:

su solicitud no. XXXXXX de reembolso ha sido denegada por el seguiente motivo: extranjero no exento.

so there you have it, they have declined me because I am a foreigner, even-though i punched in my residency card number in the section where it asked for my residency card.
    what is next?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

su solicitud no. XXXXXX de reembolso ha sido denegada por el seguiente motivo: extranjero no exento.

so there you have it, they have declined me because I am a foreigner, even-though i punched in my residency card number in the section where it asked for my residency card.
    what is next?
    Make a new one and make sure to select resident, if do not work ho to any of the DGII Offices with your resident card in hand and do it straight to their office. Also in the same scan of your passport place your resident card.

The Norm 08-2018 says, Citizents, Residents, Person in transit and Diplomatics do not have to pay the 10.00 dollars.

4. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you in the country on some kind of work visa or are you a straight out resident?

I applied twice and the easiest thing going. Second time I applied I had confirmation in less than four hours.

what is next?

6. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riva_31 View Post
    Make a new one and make sure to select resident, if do not work ho to any of the DGII Offices with your resident card in hand and do it straight to their office. Also in the same scan of your passport place your resident card.

The Norm 08-2018 says, Citizents, Residents, Person in transit and Diplomatics do not have to pay the 10.00 dollars.
    i was going to do just that today. we think alike. hahaha
    AZB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll give you credit for persistence. Sure seems like a lot of work for $10!!!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    well in my case, I prefer to do all that work in my free time and get back my 500.00 pesos back to my pocket where they belong.
    Last edited by Riva_31; 08-20-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    i travel every month. so i just don't like the fact the government is ripping me off for no reason. I got my residency just so I can be treated as a legal resident in this country. They are treating me as a tourist.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riva_31 View Post

seems like when they reject you, they black list your ticket number. so when i tried to redo the whole procedure again, it didn't go through, but when I changed the ticket number (one digit), it went through. I hope bigbird is right, they won't really check the ticket number.
    Now I know why i was rejected before: when I was asked to send in scan pictures, the option to send the residency card didn't show. so I didn't send my residency card scan. now i did everything correctly except the wrong ticket number.
    let's see what happens.
    AZB

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like when they reject you, they black list your ticket number. so when i tried to redo the whole procedure again, it didn't go through, but when I changed the ticket number (one digit), it went through. I hope bigbird is right, they won't really check the ticket number.
    Now I know why i was rejected before: when I was asked to send in scan pictures, the option to send the residency card didn't show. so I didn't send my residency card scan. now i did everything correctly except the wrong ticket number.
    let's see what happens.
    AZB
    When you posted and mentioned you did the passport and residence card in one upload I was going to say something but it was too late. You have to do three separate scans and uploads. I did the same goof the first time but changed it just before I went to hit send. Something just told me do three as they ask and don't confuse the workers. :-)

I guess we will find out soon enough ............ Only thing is your ticket number on the scan will differ from the ticket number you entered?

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast