Buying a professional washing machine and dryer

Basementality

Nov 12, 2017
Tell the addresses of shops where you can buy a professional washing machine and dryer. Santiago, Santo Domingo and other nearby cities.
Such washing machines that are used in laundries.
Thank you.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Try the following:

Eduardo Alfaro <e.alfaro@calmaquipdom.com> ....he is a fantastic...the best...on industrial kitchens and laundries....Amanera Laundry...but smaller industrial stuff too. If you want efficient industrial machines he represents Electrolux in the country.

Marcos Rosario, Sidasa Dominicana <sidasa.mq@claro.net.do>
http://www.sidasadominicana.com/

Be aware European industrial laundry is far more energy efficient that US manufactured equipment. Big long term costs savings.

Aug 21, 2007
You sure the link is right? It looks more like boilers, water filters and other items more industrial, not necessarily a professional washing machine and dryer.

However, I am looking to buy some commercial appliances for the kitchen in the house I am building. If anyone has some local contacts for me that would save the trouble and cost of importing, I would welcome the ease.

Thanks.

~ Lindsey

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Let me know Lindsey ...
my mudanza is good... and I have the US contacts

They exist in SD but I'm not sure of the prices....

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
The is a laundry service in the Colonial Zone that recently expanded and doubled the number of commercial washers and dryers. That might be a good establishment to contact. I'ts located on the North side of Arzobispo Nouel between 19 de marzo and Calle Duarte. I'll pass by in the a.m. and get a contact number and post it.