MAGIC JACK

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good day,

Quick question: Does anyone know where Magic Jacks are being sold in Santo Domingo. I just tried Cecomsa and Omega Tech: Negative.

Thank you.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I have never seen any sold here. Best to buy online. Make sure you order MJ Plus.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Where are you wanting to call?

It is more to be called.........I like the service...using it for years........I normally had a kid bring them to the office on his way in.....But, I had to fire him..........

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I use mine all the time to call the US and Canada from anywhere in the world; and when I'm in the States I use it also as I have a cordless headset and it's most comfortable, I have the gizmo and also the app on my phone. The app on the phone is free to anyone, allowing you to call out, not receive calls. You don't have a number unless you pay.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Magic Jack is an indispensable tool for me. I use it all over the World to call not only the US but calls to other countries are dirt cheap. And on the app on my cell I make and receive calls anywhere in the World as long as I have an internet connection or data.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Magic Jack is an indispensable tool for me. I use it all over the World to call not only the US but calls to other countries are dirt cheap. And on the app on my cell I make and receive calls anywhere in the World as long as I have an internet connection or data.

Absolutely......for my office there is no replacement atm......would anyone know where to buy one in Santo Domingo?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
We use ours all over the world as well and have used it for the last 14 years or so. I have never seen it sold here however. Just order on line and have it shipped in.

Bob K

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Good day,

Quick question: Does anyone know where Magic Jacks are being sold in Santo Domingo. I just tried Cecomsa and Omega Tech: Negative.

Thank you.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about a new designer drug?

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Consider other options such as NetTalk Duo.

We have considered> For our purposes MJ is the best option.........
Has anyone heard by chance of a store on ground level Bella Vista Mall?........I know one was bought there once before.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Has anyone heard by chance of a store on ground level Bella Vista Mall?........I know one was bought there once before.

I think that was Radio Shack. They moved from the large location next to the door to a few spaces further in. Not sure if they're still there.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Radio Shack is done here, and most other places also.

It seems that way....only disconnected numbers or answering machines>

Radio Shack
Dirección: J F Kennedy 23, Santo Domingo

809-566-6060

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015

Same here MJ has worked better for me than the Nettalk device. Solid product, I use it as "landline" office #.