Selling Gold and Silver?

Goldie

Apr 30, 2018
Many places display signs saying they buy Au and Ag but they offer me half of the market price.

I am also wondering why the local newspapers show a US dollar price for silver roughly double what the foreign websites say.

Can anybody suggest a business that offers a better price? Please do not suggest I meet you somewhere. You might register a new log in account on this site to answer me, though, for security reason.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
You might register a new log in account on this site to answer me, though, for security reason.

There is no background check to join DR1.

Just because the member may have been around awhile, does not mean one should not be cautious of any on-line contact.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Coins?

If you have coins I might be interested.

Many places display signs saying they buy Au and Ag but they offer me half of the market price.

I am also wondering why the local newspapers show a US dollar price for silver roughly double what the foreign websites say.

Can anybody suggest a business that offers a better price? Please do not suggest I meet you somewhere. You might register a new log in account on this site to answer me, though, for security reason.

Goldie

Apr 30, 2018
There is no background check to join DR1.

Just because the member may have been around awhile, does not mean one should not be cautious of any on-line contact.

True, but if they have already revealed clues to their identity they might want to open a new log-in account to avoid revealing that they happen to know a cool place that has offered them a good price for their metals.