Gaining custody

Smokey23

May 4, 2018
My brother got this woman in dr pregnant a year ago suppose but he doesn't think it's his son.. cause she's a hoe. He came to the US and met someone who he is married to and had a kid with her. "His baby" in dr was born last year October but he hasn't had he time to go and get a DNA test but he still supports the mother and child pays her rent food everything because she doesn't work. But she is mentally unstable she send pictures to him of her cutting herself threatens him and his partner. If I s his son what procedure does he have to do to take him away from her and gain full custody???

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
My brother got this woman in dr pregnant a year ago suppose but he doesn't think it's his son.. cause she's a hoe. He came to the US and met someone who he is married to and had a kid with her. "His baby" in dr was born last year October but he hasn't had he time to go and get a DNA test but he still supports the mother and child pays her rent food everything because she doesn't work. But she is mentally unstable she send pictures to him of her cutting herself threatens him and his partner. If I s his son what procedure does he have to do to take him away from her and gain full custody???

First get a DNA test.
Second, gather all the evidence about her being unstable.
Third, gather a lot of money to pay the lawyer
Fourth, buy 10.000 candles to burn to see if the Almighty might help your brother because the courts won't.
Good luck, it took me 4 years to get my daughter out of there.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
IMO, Hire a Private Detective type person , to see what she is really up to... She may be bragging to her whole family and neighbors that its her Dominican Novios baby ( who with 99.99 % certainty has no money and no means of supporting a baby) , but she got some dumb Gringo in Nueva York paying nice money... then you already know how the DNA is going to go.. and yes , then do the DNA anyway just to be 100% .. these girls ( you said she was a ho) have so many partners its almost impossible to tell who the daddy is .. So don't believe a single word she says .

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
Have you looked at a photo of the baby? Most baby have something that is just like the father. If it's a boy or even a girl, the male traits are always going to be dominant. He should be able to tell if there is even a chance of the baby being his. Unless you can prove that she is a danger to the baby, you won't get it. It's her meal ticket and she is nor going to give it up. After DNA test and it is his baby, offer her $10K cash after all the papers and the visa is approved for him to take the baby. That might work because her boyfriend will force her to do it for the lump sum. Is he sending more than $500 US a month? if so, stop it. That's more than enough for her to live on with a baby, just not in luxury.