Azua, Bania and Haina: I desperately need your help...

CRamirez

Apr 29, 2002
I am new to this forum so I would like to begin by saying hello to everyone and thanking them for taking the time to review my request for help...

I am helping a good friend, Carmen, find her lost family. At age 8, Carmen was given up to a family because her mother, Santa German, died of cancer in the Instituto de Cancer en Santo Domingo. Carmen and her two sisters were separated, each given away to separate families...

While Carmen was too small to remember much - she does remember having uncles named "Blanco" and "Moreno" German, possibly from Azua...

Carmen remembers a younger sister named Melania German who would be in her 30s today. She is told that Melania German may be residing in the Bania area with her adopted family.

The grandparent's names are Pedro and Angelica German of Haina... I looking to establish contact with any member of this family whether it be a cousin, uncle, aunt, grandparent, sister, father, etc...

Please if you can offer any assistance, know the whereabouts of this family, or are related to this family, please feel free to contact me direct at cramirez@pbwt.com and please note that you are responding the message on DR1.

Thank you and may God bless you and your families.

Carol...