For Hillbilly... I think

Matt Gonzalez

Apr 29, 2002
I know you probably want to kill me but........ I have some pictures I want to put on the board. I forgot how to do it. Please don't be mad at me. I promise to buy you as many Presidentes as you want this summer. The pics are scaned and on my hardrive.

3 months to a visit.........18 months to total departure

Hi Rob, Andy, Ken and my true friend Sir Graham & Lady Jennie

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hey Matt & Hi back to you. Lady Ginnie sends her royal regards whereas I ....... Well, I just demand equal rights with Hillbilly for a share of the Presidentes!@!! Pay attention to what he says as you will be instructed to post pictures for me when you get down here!!!
Regards - Lord Grahame
(Check HM's Bithday Honours list, your desire to make me a Knight of the Realm might produce results!! I think Rob put a good word in for me too!).

Matt Gonzalez

Apr 29, 2002
Sir Graham or is it " Lord Graham

No problem on the Presidentes. I will contact you with the dates we will be there. This time we want to go all over the place including Santiago. We are staying for three weeks. Nice to hear from you. By the way, how come I'm just a "bronze" and others are Gold and Silver. Was up with that.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi there Matt,
No, it is still just the "Sir" - I have not yet received to call from HM re the KBE or OBE!!! Maybe it will just be posted as a surprise for me??
Some of us get Silver or Gold because we know how to butter Rob up. He should be up here in PoP tomorrow & I have invited him over to my small pad (Yes, I AM a crawler!!), so he slipped me an extra few posts to take me above the 100 mark to make me a silver! I haven't bought him lunch or drinks yet so I couldn't swing the 'Gold' status - THAT requires a lot more posts & "Brownie points".

Take care & hope to see you when you get down.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Matt, glad to see you again

Just go to that site and do what it says..Piece of cake

It's like sending a picture via e-mail, almost. If you have any trouble get back in touch.

HB
needs_a_shave.gif