Calling on my nerdier friends; some assistance please

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Friends, I have classes at the university from 8 to 10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That means I miss NCIS season endings and Amy Farrah-Faucet/Sheldon Cooper's wedding!!!

However, some years ago, good friend DavidZ sent me a link whereby I could get the programs off the internet and watch them at leisure.

My BIG question: Does anyone have such a site, and if so, can you please PM me with it I hope DavidZ sees this. I lost his email addie.

Thank you very kindly,

HB

Beachboy

Apr 29, 2018
Try Kodi, you tube, if you have a proxy server on your computer (set to USA) you can go direct to USA stations from away in the world

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
Why not just pop a tape in the VCR, set the timer, and record it? (Or the 21st Century version - DVD?) 

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
saw the CBS site. I will try it. Thank you.

I have never had a VCR or a DVD.

Regards,

HB

Apparently CBS wants money. Not for me.

Might try and get a proxy server.. Thought about it a few years ago, but it seemed like a lot of clicking around.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
saw the CBS site. I will try it. Thank you.

I have never had a VCR or a DVD.

Regards,

HB

Apparently CBS wants money. Not for me.

Might try and get a proxy server.. Thought about it a few years ago, but it seemed like a lot of clicking around.

I'll send you a pm

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
Friends, I have classes at the university from 8 to 10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That means I miss NCIS season endings and Amy Farrah-Faucet/Sheldon Cooper's wedding!!!

However, some years ago, good friend DavidZ sent me a link whereby I could get the programs off the internet and watch them at leisure.

My BIG question: Does anyone have such a site, and if so, can you please PM me with it I hope DavidZ sees this. I lost his email addie.

Thank you very kindly,

HB

Get a firestick from Amazon and download terreruim TV. Its like a free netflix, But it has every TV show and movie imaginable. Google troypoint terreruim TV for instalation instructions. Its very simple.

For any Kodi user Try terreruim. Its so much simpler. For 20$ set TV is an amazing bargain for over 150 channels including premium channels and free PPV

Jan 17, 2009
Best places for shows for me, if you don't mind paying a little bit is still hdtvshows.net  The first 2 episodes of a season are free.  The rest are 3 points, and you get about 120 points for about US$12 (pay with PayPal).  Nothing to download, just streaming.

CRL2017

Apr 25, 2017

Thank you very kindly,

HB

I will PM you some information about sites.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Subscribe to giganews.com or newsdemon.com or both

There are often subscription deals for newsdemon if you look around the site. PM me for a way to get the 1/2 off giganews platinum monthly fee forever - includes a good VPN at no extra cost for those looking for one.

Downbload for free SABnzbd

Join nzbgrabit

All the shows and movies you could possibly want usually within minutes of them airing.

With an additional software program, you can automate searching and downloading so you don't even have to been involved in the process.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you all for your help. I will proceed slowly. The Firestick idea works for my son, the ENT guy He loves it. It would pay for itself (as he describes his process to me) is two months,,,...

Again, thanks to you all, and here's hoping DavidZ wakes up and sends me a PM....

HB gratefully

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
With the help of a Dominican professor I got a raspberry pi 3. He showed me how to set it up - really easy when you know how. You can put Kodi on it and you need 10M download to run most things. HDMI link to the big screen. The cable I bought from town. I can run Kodi with Altice or better Claro fibra optica.

drock

Nov 24, 2014
yes i use a app called Terrarium works on all androids and any firestick type or smart tv and it free also a app called mobdro for live streaming has all hbo showtimes abc cbs and sports and so on and so on,

mikeshean11

Oct 3, 2018

Thank you very kindly,

HB

You can watch all the tv shows on Terrarium tv. Terrarium TV official app is off but you can still download terrarium tv on firestick here https://downloadterrariumtvapp.com/terrarium-tv-firestick/