dominican love/looking for

plastica

Apr 29, 2002
DR1:

Maybe you should open a forum with this heading.
The posting are getting quite boring yet are still amusing.
As much as the so called "experts" of this board are insensitive and often treat people like crap with their smart answers. I do understand the fustration of so many tourists looking for their lost loves but why are they even reading them. So if you make a forum just for those types of posts maybe then the "experts" and most experienced will not have to bother with the menial tasks of answering those posts.....

ps : to all you experts out there , if you are so wise , why are you even wasting your time reading the posts when you know what it is all about? Don't get me wrong , I do enjoy your right-sided look at life!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Might be a good idea.......

Then the wise and experienced could post one time their thoughts and observations as well as some of the "known" scams and anyone with questions would have one forum/thread only to read with all the good and bad under one heading.
Would sure cut down on the bandwidth usage!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just like little children all over the world!!!...............

.....you can tell them;"No!,don,t touch that "Hot Stove",you will get burned!" You can tell them how you got burned,how others you know got burned,how everyone always gets burned!It does absolutely no good.You have to touch that "Hot Stove" for yourself.Now they believe you and can start to tell others not to touch the "Hot Stove".Except some people who must like pain,and the smell of their own burning flesh,cause they look for those "Hot Stoves",and touch them again and again! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Duh!!!!????

I walked right into that one didn't I Criss?????
You'd think by now with all the kids I've looked after and raised my own, now grandchildren you'd think I'd learned........
Guess I'm like HB and hope that someday SOMEONE will actually listen and not get burned!!!!!

P.S.....I told my kids then held their hand firmly over a "hot" burner so they could feel the heat until it got VERY uncomfortable but didn't do any damage.....Never had to worry about them after that!! They were always VERY CAREFUL around "hot" stuff......
Now if we could only figure out how to do that with some of these so-called "mature" people.......
spanka.gif