Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Chiropractor in Bavaro / Punta Cana

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Chiropractor in Bavaro / Punta Cana

I am thinking of venturing into bavaro area to work a couple of days a week to start of my transition to this area. I have been working in Santo Domingo as a chiropractor for a few years now and the traffic jams are getting to me. now that I am not a young guy anymore, I am thinking of enjoying a bit of Caribbean life for a change. slow paced and relaxed life style while offering my services as well.
    Seems like there are no more chiros working there at the moment as Larry Mason has gone back to work in his old practice in Cabarete.
    What so you people think of my idea? Any help in getting started in the area would be appreciated. I have only been to punta cana / bavaro area 2 times.
    I am American graduated chiropractor with 20 yrs of experience in full spine and drop table techniques. I also use activator when needed.

AZB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll find work here for sure. Promote on Facebook and you'll get clients in a blink of an eye. Any idea where you'll set up? The only place that'll offer you competition is Flavio Acuna's at Spa Natural Center Punta Cana.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KateP View Post
    You'll find work here for sure. Promote on Facebook and you'll get clients in a blink of an eye. Any idea where you'll set up? The only place that'll offer you competition is Flavio Acuna's at Spa Natural Center Punta Cana.
    Just checked, they don't offer chiropractic
    AZB

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i see they have 4 golf courses there so i would like to set up near by them. In any case, I am only going to start off by working 2-3 days a week there so i can't have anything with high expenses as I will not be there working everyday to cover the expenses for a full time office. so i am not sure how I will start off . I am buying equipment to set up there while still covering my santo domingo practice.
    AZB

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

AZB, go see Miguel, you know who I'm talking about. Tell him I sent you, he will look after you. Go spend a few days in Punta Cana and scout it out. Boots on he ground is the only way to do it.

6. Likes AZB liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    i see they have 4 golf courses there so i would like to set up near by them. In any case, I am only going to start off by working 2-3 days a week there so i can't have anything with high expenses as I will not be there working everyday to cover the expenses for a full time office. so i am not sure how I will start off . I am buying equipment to set up there while still covering my santo domingo practice.
    AZB

There was a Chiropractor from the Sosua area that came here to Punta Cana one week a month and he always seemed to be busy. He rented an apartment at the Golf Suites in Cocotal and basically converted the living area to his work area. He has not been back for a couple of years and I know of no other Chiropractors in the area so I think you'll do well. There are several Bavaro/Punta Cana groups on Facebook and you can advertise there. I saw some flyers today in the local weekly newspaper that is distributed free and that would work too. Good luck!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and welcome to the area.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Please send me a pm if/when you get set up here with info about location and hours. I don't have to go to the chiropractor much any more, swimming takes care of many problems. But, sometimes the only thing that can fix what goes wrong is a chiropractor. Thanks.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the support. I will be in touch with all of you.
    Like robert says: I need boots on the ground. I will scout out the place soon. Just waiting for my portable table and all to arrive.
    AZB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    thanks for the support. I will be in touch with all of you.
    Like robert says: I need boots on the ground. I will scout out the place soon. Just waiting for my portable table and all to arrive.
    AZB
    Portable table? Will you be making house calls?

Good luck in your new adventure.
    Moderator Visa forums
    www.DR1.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast